𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤

(Before someone says anything, yes I know thats Katherine and not Elena. But since her and Katherine look the same im gonna make them into one person, so basically if Madelyn's mad she's more like Katherine and when's she sad she's more like Elena.💕)

Mom pulled into the parking lot of The Wreck, I couldn't lie and say I wasn't nervous to possible see Kiara. I haven't see her in a long time and im just a little nervous okay?

I sighed and got out of the car, I trail behind her as we entered the restaurant. I look around the place, it looks like it has been expanded a bit, maybe even a new coat of paint has been added to the building as well.

We walk up to the cashier, while I scan the room to see anyone familiar.I didn't see anyone that caught my interest until I saw three boys laughing in the corner, as I tried to take a better look-

"Hunny do you remember Mike, Kiaras father?" my mom takes me away from my thoughts.

"Yes of course I do," I shake his hand and smile at him politely.

"It's good to have you back Madelyn, how was boarding school treating you?" He questioned while pressing something into the cashier and looking up at me.

"its was alright, I rather be home. I look at my mom and she tilts her head to the side, singling for me to same more. "with my famliy" I added quickly. Not even a full 24 hours yet and she's already doing her thing.

Then the door from the kitchen opens and I see Kiaras mom come out, everyone expect her apparently."Oh my god Madelyn?" She said and ran to hug me, I hug her back.

"hi Anna." I say after she releases me from the hug.

"I'm so glad your here, how are you sweetie ?" She questioned while  holding my arms, I smiled.

"I'm doing great thank you for asking." a little bit of a lie with a little bit of the truth in that answer.

"That's great " she says,

"I'm sure kiara will be back in the few, she's just out with.." she stops and try's to find the right word to use, "friends." She said her voiced laced with venom, but still keeping a smile on her face.

Hm.

She goes behind the counter and waves me a goodbye and disappears into the kitchen.

When I look over I see that mom moved spots, previously she was next to me and now she's sitting down at a table. As I make my way to the table, my eyes glance to the boys I spotted earlier..

and to my surprise one of them was already looking at me, and then I realised who's blue eyes are staring right at me-

Oh shit.

-

Second chp of "Consumed!" this one is a little short, but ill make up for it in the next chapter😏😏, (nothing dirty just yet 🙄)

who do you think was staring at Mads??

words:492