𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗||"𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧"

I take a couple of steps backwards, "yeah?" I say slowly.

"At the Wreck earlier.." he began, we kept walking until I bummed into the wall behind me. "Were you checking me out?" He ask with a smirk, he's a few feet away from me now.

 "What?" I ask again, "were you checking me out" he says now but more sternly as he walks closer to me placing his hand above my head and leaning on it. 

"what kind of question is that? Obviously not" I furrow my eyebrows and push him back slightly.

 He's lets out a small laugh, "you kept looking up at me" he adds, I could say the same thing for you rafe." My voice laced with a little venom, "I mean what the fuck like, I can't even look at you anymore because you think I'm what.. inlove with you?" I let out a dry laugh, I look at him and he just keeps smirking at me.

 "leave" I say, he's still standing there amused by the whole situation. "I said leave" I walk up to him, and point at his house.

"And why would I do that?" He smirks and tilts his head to the side. "Because I don't want you here anymore." I scoff and look at the ground.

"Do you remember when that one time you were over at Sarah's for a sleepover.." he starts, I sigh and look up at him. 

"And uh, we went out on the yacht, and you slipped I think-" he laughed, "no I didn't slip" I roll my eyes playfully, "you pushed me" I laugh slightly. 

"What??? Nooo" he says in a sarcastic tone, "yeah you did and then when I get out of the water you said and I quote, "what is a whale doing in the lake" I say as I squint my eyes at him. 

He starts laughing, "you gotta admit that was kind of funny though"

"yeah yeah mhm okay" I nod my head, he continues laughing and places his hand on my shoulder.

"you know I was joking, Lynn.", my breath hitched, Lynn was a nickname rafe came be back when I was still friends with Sarah.

 I smiled softly at him when he mentioned the nickname, my heart fluttered as he looked back down at me with a smile, what is that feeling..?

words:389