𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄|| 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞

My eyes lay on the person that was looking at me , I was stunned. the person looking back at me was Rafe Cameron..Sarahs brother.

I sat down quietly while looking away from him. I don't really remember Rafe much, he was a huge jerk though. But he looks different now, maybe even good looking..?

As I think about the boy a few feet away from me I hear someone call my name, I spin my head and see a girl standing with 3 boys. "Kiara?" I question as I stand up, my brown hair moves to the left side slightly. As I realise that it is in fact her , I run up to her with a smile and hug her.

"hey" I say with a smile, she leans in and hugs me like it is our last day on earth together."Hi, I can't believe you're back." she says as she grabs my arms and stares me up and down, while she's still looking at me I do a little spin for her and giggle.

"I know it was kind of a last minute decision" I say, "soo tell me who do we have here" I ask her with a smirk as I nudge her shoulder.

A blonde boy was smirking at me, a boy with brown hair had a smile on his face and so did the last boy.

"JJ Maybank , at your service." he bows his head.

"Im John B" John b sticks his hand from me to shake, I shake his hand and smirk at Kiara who's giving me the  expression.

The last boy smiles and waves."My name is pope" 

"Im Madelyn but feel free to call me Mads for short" I smile as I look over and see my mom still siting on her phone, then my eyes trail to the boys in the corner. And surprise surprise, Rafe is looking at me. 

"whos's those three in the corner" I ask as we all decide to take a seat at a table. "Oh those are the power puff girls" JJ replied with a high pitch voice. "The power puff girls?" I question.

Then I feel a thug on my arm, JJ is pulling me to switch sides with John b so I can get a better view at them all.He leans his hands on the table, "The power puff girls formally known as the rich bratty kooks, Rafe ,Topper and Kelce." he claimed 

"hm." I mumble as everyone at the table starts their own conversation, while my eyes are still stuck on the dirty blond haired boy.

Eventually he catches me looking and our eyes lock for a  second before I look away and terriblly pretend I wasn't looking at him. who knew the wall could be so fascinating?. as I look back at him I see him shake his head, and move his face downwards while smiling.

he looked back up and me, and gave me slight grin. I let out a quiet laugh and look over at my new friends ignoring him complete.

                                                                                         ☼

Some things that I found out about them is that they're all Pogues, and no that doesn't bother me. I never really knew why many Kooks hated Pogues, as  long as you treat me with respect I will too. oh and JJ loves the rooster.

What I also found out is that the three kooks in the back, are the ones usually hanging out at the club, and doing all that kook type shit. I mean what can I expect they literally had kaki shorts on.

but I can't lie and say that Rafe hasn't caught my eye, because he did.  He looks better since I last saw him, and he's wayy taller too..about 6'2. But they told me to stay away from him, and I wonder why..

(Btw feel free to imagine whatever type of haircut on Rafe, but I was leaning more towards his season 2 haircut!)

Im now sitting in my room, nothing has changed. my room still smelt like a fresh breeze, my poster and pictures were still hung up on the wall. 

And the one thing I missed the most is my balcony. I slid my door open and crossed my hands and rested them on the railing. As the wind blew through my hair, I remembered all the memories I use to have here. There's also way a way to the beach through my garden which I always used to love to sneak out in the mornings and watch the sunset.

 Also another reason why me and Sarah got so close was because were literally neighbours, and what made me retain this fact was that I could see Rafe standing in his room....shirtless.

-

Third chapter! I hope y'all enjoyed it, let me know if you rather longer chapters or short ones.💕(also I do apologise if there are some spelling mistakes, I always re-read through my work but I mostly write these before I go to bed so sometimes some things are misspelled)

words:823