𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||"𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝"

As we kept looking at eachothers eyes, the sound of my mothers voice on the other side of the door slightly frightens me.

"Maddie, are you all right in there?"

I jump away from Rafe even though I knew she wasn't going to come in since my door is locked.

She rattled the door handle trying to get in. "Yes I'm sorry mom, did I wake you up?" I raise my voice slightly so she can hear me since I'm on the balcony and she's in the hallway.

"I just heard talking, is someone there with you?" She asks, and stops rattling the handle, my eyes widen slightly as I couldn't think of an excuse, I look over at Rafe and he mouths "music" to me while doing a gesture of having headphones on his head.

I compose a smile as he does that, "no mom no one's here with me, I was just listening to music. I'm sorry!" I inform her  in the same tone as earlier.

"that's all right sweetie just go to bed, it's really late."

She speaks through the door as I hear footsteps, going down the hall. Then we hear the sound of a door closing.

I sigh and run a hand down my hair, "you have to go, it's really late and I'm tired." I say as I look up at Rafe, he looks down at me and smirks.

"But we were having so much fun..." he says as he leans in closer. I look into his eyes, we share eye contact as we just stay silent. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of waves crashing and the sound of us breathing.

"you should go, I'm tired and you shouldn't even be here." I say after a few seconds, he nods slowly and tilts his head with a little smirk peaking through his lips.

"that doesn't mean I won't come back though." He says in a confident tone, I roll my eyes and nod "whatever." I mumble, as Rafe makes he's way down the pipe.

I lean on the balcony fence as I watch him walking back home, but before he enters his bedroom he looks back at me one last time.

As I see him disappear into darkness I sigh and head inside my room , locking the door and closing my blinds.

Who knows maybe he's watching me too?

As I pick up my phone I groan at the 5 missed messages I got from my brother. I jump on my bed and take my phone off the bedside table, I open his messages.

                        𝐇𝐚𝐲 😋😋

H-
are you going to that party
tomorrow on the bone yard??

cause if you are we have
to think of a plan to sneak out

mads

Maddiieeeeeee

Madelyn answer
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝟏:𝟑𝟑𝐚𝐦
-
party? i wasn't aware of any party going on.

I yawn, as I place my phone back on it's nightstand. I get comfy in my bed, letting my limbs relax after a stressful day. as I lay I think about all the events that happened today.

I saw Kiara after a few years and I'm happy I did, she introduced me to her friend group, they all seemed cool.

And Rafe... he climbed up to my balcony, and flirted with me? I think.

Then my mind goes back to the party, I'll make sure to ask Kiara about that in the morning.

As my mind goes off to random things, my eyes close and I fall into a deep slumber.

But somehow he's still the only one on my mind.
-
Hello angels, so I haven't updated in awhile but here's another chapter. I'm off school for summer break so i will definitely have more time to write upcoming chapters!

Would you say rafe was flirting with mads?😏😏

Hope you enjoyed this one 💕
-
Words-643