𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|| 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

I get woken up from my deep slumber, by my cell phone buzzing. I groan and lean over to the bedside table to grab it. 

I rub the sleep out of my eyes and sit up, still half asleep. I look at my phone , 10 missed calls From mom..? I sigh and push myself out of bed. I head into the bathroom and look in the mirror, I tilt my head as I look at the person staring back at me.

 Why am I back here? Why did my parents suddenly get a need to want their screw up of a daughter back in town? I shake away the thought and release my hair from its pony tail. As I run the tap, I hear a knock on my door. 

"Mads?" I hear a male voice say behind the door, I squint my eyebrows wondering who it could be, but as soon as I realise the sound of the familiar voice I run out of the bathroom and open my bedroom door.

 Behind the door was a tall, brown haired boy.. my brother. I squeal as I jump into his arms and hug him, Hayden was the only person in this family that truly cares about me, And because of that I owe him everything. 

I grin as he puts me back down. 

"I missed you so much, im glad you're back in town for good" he smiles back at me.

 "Yeah me too, how were things since I was gone?" I say as I walk back into my bedroom, Hayden following behind.

 "The usual.." He sighs "mom and dad fighting, midsummers, partys, nothing new" he shrugs as he sits on the end of my bed. I make my way back into the bathroom.

 "I guess nothing really has changed" I let out a deep breath and start brushing my teeth.

"it really hasn't' he replies, I look over at him and see him texting someone on his phone. 

"So" he starts and looks up at me, "are you going to that party tonight?" , I spit out the contents that were previously in my mouth.

 "emm, I haven't heard about a party but maybe" I announced, he get up from my bed and leaned on the door to my bathroom.

"listen mads I got to get going, some guys want to go golfing." He explains while constantly looking up and down from his phone.

 "Yeah sure go, have fun" I smile softly as I place my toothbrush back in its place. 

He smiles back at me "if you need me just call me!" He shouts and makes his way out of my room but of course he doesn't close the door. 

I roll my eyes and walk out the bathroom and close my bedroom door, I hated when he did that and I still do. As I make my way back into the bathroom, I freeze. I see a figure sitting on my lounge chair on my balcony. 

"The fuck.." I whisper and squint my eyes and try to make out who it is, but unfortunately I can't since its back is towards me, is it even an it?. From what I can tell it's looks more like a male? I start panicking a bit, and the thought of calling my brother circles my mind.

 but I decide to look around my room with what I can defend myself with and my eyes land on a broom. I pick up the broom and make my way to balcony. 

the closer I get to the door I realise that this isn't some random person, 

it's Rafe

What is he doing here?

-

hello my loves, it has been months since I last posted a chapter. I wasn't very motivated to write but I finally decided to write a chapter! lemme know what you think, love youuu💕

-

words-643