Chapter 17

My back collided against the wall when he trapped me with his arms. Both of us were breathing heavily, the world around us forgotten. He clenched his jaw in the sexiest way possible before he finally crashed his mouth on mine.

His lips felt soft against mine, but the kiss wasn't. It was passionate, his mouth demanding against mine. The slight scruff on his jaw scraped against mine and it felt good. His hands moved to my thighs as I lifted mine to his neck. He licked my lower lip, demanding me to open my mouth but I didn't, teasing him. He grunted frustratedly as we remained kissing feverishly. His hands had now traveled to my butt, lifting me up so that our heads were almost at the same height. He kept me stable easily with one hand while the other played with the hem of my shirt. When his hands touched my bare skin, a jolt shot through me. I couldn't keep up my resistance any longer and I moaned, the sneaky bastard using the opportunity to enter my mouth. We broke apart after a while to catch our breath but when he buried his head in my neck, he noticed me gasping softly. He looked down on me with a smirk, as he lowered his mouth on my jaw, trailing kisses there before moving to my neck which was obviously my weak spot. "Oh god, no, don't.. oh.." I protested weakly. He continued sucking on my neck while I moaned uncontrollably. Eventually, he started leaving small marks on my skin, biting gently. I couldn't hold it any longer and to my utter shame, I gasped out his name.

Then I woke up.