Lime And Soda (2)

"Your a professer?"I said with wide eyes. "Nini I can explain"he says standing up and advancing towards me .

"No" I say shaking my head and  steppingap backwards "Neens" his eyes look like they are pleading with me.

"Um I should uh go. Here is the folder Professor8 Andersons sent md to give you ." I say placing the folder in his hands.

I then turned and basically ran out that classroom. I couldn't do this. I really enjoyed the night we spent together and that kiss...

That kiss was the most mind blowing kiss I have ever had.  But I had that mind blowing kiss with a professer at the university I go to.

I have read too many books and watched  movies to know how this would end. I would get the terrible side.

People would say that I was sleeping with the Professor to get ahead. Even if he isn't my professor.

And if books and movies have taught me anything is that the guy doesn't get any hate and at the first sight of trouble they leave.

I don't want to think Ricky is anything like that but I don't know anymore. I don't want to go back into the dark place I once was and all the hate from that situation would put me in.

I only got a few steps out of the door When I felt a hand grab my wrist. I know it was Ricky, he was the only one in the classroom. He closed the door behind us.

"Nini can you please talk about this." he said."Ricky I can't do this. "I say and try walk towards the door. 

"Nini we need to talk about this", he says, stopping me. I shake my head "Ricky, I can't. Not right now, at least", I tell him

"Neens please. " he says begging me. "Okay" I sigh and take a seat. "Thank you" he says and sits down as well.

"Firstly why did you freak out when you found out that I am a professer?" he asks me . I take a deep breath and say.

"Because we kissed and that kiss was the best kiss I have ever had." I admit to him while looking anywhere but him.

"Next question. Why is that a problem ?" he asks and raises an eyebrow. I feel like I am being questioned.

"Because you are a professer at the university that I go to." I say to him truthful. But I still won't look at him.

I hear him sigh and get up from the chair he was sitting on. He walks towards me and croaches in front of me.

"What is going on in that gorgeous head of yours ?" he asks and turns my face towards him.

"I am scared" I admit to him.

Hello

I hope you enjoyed this

Sorry it is so short.

Eat, sleep, drink lots of water. Be you cause your amazing.

This is my last oneshot before my birthday tomorrow

06/05

Love you all