Chapter Three

TW : Mentions of Sexual Harassment.

Vampires

The familiar flutter of wings caught Chase's attention and he turned around abruptly. His window was open. He walked over and leaned on the window sill, there was nothing outside. He tried to focus on the noises. There were no birds what so ever. But he heard a car pull up. And then the front door opened and he could hear the clicking of heels on the stone floor.

He closed the window and walked out of his room, in a hurry to avoid his mother. He wanted to talk to her but not before the party. It would ruin all the fun. But just when he opened the front door, he heard her call his name.

“Where are you going?” She was standing with her arms crossed over her chest.

“A party at the falls. Back to school thing.”
Chase answered briefly.

“Linda told me you had called. What's the important matter?”

“It's not so important anymore. I'll tell you later, that's is, if you're not slipping into Linda's apartment tonight.” He gave her a tight lipped smile.

She looked shocked but not as much shocked you would expect her to be. Both his parents were having affairs. While his dad is with a new woman every other week, his mother had been with her assistant for almost an year. They both think Chase doesn't know things, or they pretend so. And he pretends too.

Chase drove to Colton's house first to pick him up. Colton wore a white shirt with the two top bottoms undone, showcasing his broad chest.

“You are such a tease.” Chase muttered as Colton got into the car.

“It's not teasing, if I intent to deliver.” Colton leaned in to press a kiss to Chase's jaw. 

“I'll hold you to that.”

As Chase was driving, Colton reached out to touch his cheek, his finger grazing down to Chase's chest. Chase swallowed with anticipation. He drew lazy circles on the speck of visible skin. His hand trailed down to his abdomen and...

Chase parked the car to the side of the road in a secluded area and turned to Colton.

“I don't think I can wait any longer.” He grabbed the other boy's face and kissed him.

Colton reciprocated immediately, mouth sliding open against the other's. They slipped into the back seat. Colton hovered over Chase. They kissed again, Chase slowly worked on unbottining the Colton's shirt.  Once that was off, he started peppering his chest with kisses. Colton curled his fingers into the long brunet locks, and moans filled the car...

They were both panting, limbs tangled together in the limited space of the backseat. Colton rested his head on Chase's chest. He raised his head and kissed the brunet deeply.

“That was amazing. We should totally do that again.” Colton breathed out in a laugh.

“Preferably in a bed next time.” Chase said.

They got dressed, knowing very well, when they walked into the party everyone will know what they were upto.

“I should go say hi to my friends, but I'll catch you later.” Colton said as they were walking the party.

“Sure...I'll find you.” Chase smiled.

Colton saw his friends and they waved him over. Chase watched him go, his eyes wandered to the bonfire and he watched the flames dance to the wind. The voices around him turned muffled as the fire drew him closer. Somehow he could feel it's warmth within him even from that distance.