1st day on set

Jenna's POV:

I wake up seeing y/n's bed empty, I get up immediately looking around the room to see her in her short shorts and tight crop top that showed alot of her skin, she was in the bathroom brushing her teeth and rinsing her mouth, I admire her until she catches me staring she looks back giving me a stupid grin, I roll my eyes before getting up getting some clothes from my suitcase and I get into the bathroom as y/n leaves.

I'm done getting changed I opened the door and I saw y/n still getting changed she was in her bra and underwear, my eyes scan her body, God it looks so good, I snap back and j close the door silently so she doesn't notices, I wait there for a few before I hear her yelling from the other side.

Y/n: you can come in now!

Oh no, did she catch me looking at her through the door before. I hesitantly open the door seeing her on her bed on her phone, she wore a white oversized shirt, some grey sweatpants and crocs. She looks so sexy with them grey sweatpants.

Y/n: we better get going before we are late.

We leave the hotel and into the uber and I notice y/n staring at me from the corner of my eye I just smirk and look out the window. We arrive at the set and we get rushed to our trailers. We got ready in our position and we started to shoot.

It was our break and I notice y/n kept staring at me the whole time I would talk to emma, percy and georgie. I would just let her do her thing and I kinda started to develop a crush on y/n she was just so gorgeous I cant, we get called on set besides y/n she has finished all her work and she got sent to the hotel earlier then everyone else.

*

I finally finished with the first episode and I get back to my trailer grabbing my bags and into my uber, the ride felt lonely without y/n by my side. I get to the hotel room I open the door to seeing y/n in her bra and shorts. I stare at her as she turns to me. I look away before putting my stuff on the floor and jumping onto my bed. Y/n goes into her bed and she sits on her phone texting away to someone.

I get curious and a little jealous, what if she is texting her gf or bf. I turn away from her and I try to get to sleep but fail I just want y/n to hold me in her arms. I try to sleep until I finally fall into a deel sleep

A/n: ok its short but I'm tired and busy at the moment so ye I will make a new one tomorrow