Chapter 2

I woke up at ten and went straight for a shower. I blow dried my hair and straighten it and put my black ripped skinny jeans on with my purple t-shirt and my all black converse. I put on my black eye-liner and mascara and red lipstick. I grabbed my shoulder bag and went downstairs.

"Hey Ty"

"Hey T"

"What you doing" i sat on the worktop

"Just checking for part time jobs"

"Cool well if your looking for me im going to be at the pub booking our spot, Bye" i jumped off the worktop

"Bye T" i left

I was walking down the street to the pub when i heard my name.

"Taylor" i turn and saw Vanessa coming up to me

"I was on my way to your house when i saw you walking"

"Oh im just booking our spot for Friday night"

"I'll come"

----------

We walked in laughing i walked to the counter

"Hey Jo im hear to book our spot again for Friday night say are usually time" i was about to walk away when i heard

"Sorry kiddo another band booked already"

"WHAT!" i turned around. "What do you mean some band already booked"

"This band came in this morning asking could they perform Friday night"

"But Jo they always have Friday night its there night" Vanessa said

"Sorry guys"

"What's the band called"

"They call themselves 5 Seconds of summer"

"Right well im going to find them"

"Wait Taylor just come on Friday night just listen to them see how they sound"

"And why should i do that"

"Because there a big fan of your music" I thought for a minuet and then walked out with Vanessa following behind me.

"How dare they take our spot how dare they"

"Taylor it will be fine you'll just book your spot earlier than them it will be ok"

"I have to tell they guys at band practise i swear there going to go mad"

-------------

I storm into Charley's house because thats where band practise is.

"Well good morning to you" Charley said

"Oh im furious" i said walking back and forth

"Why what happen" Miles said

"Well only that 5 seconds of summer took our spot to preform on Friday night" i said sitting down

"What thats our Spot Jo knows thats our spot" Joel said

"Well Jo gave it away" i said

"What are we going to do"

"Well im going to watch them preform to see how shit they are any of you want to come be my guess"

-----Friday Night------

I was waiting out side Joel house he was joining me to watch the band play tonight, Miles was meeting us there. Charley couldn't come he was out with his girlfriend. I was wearing my black ripped skinny jeans with my grey all time low t-shirt and my all black converse. I had my hair down and straighten and my bangs above my eye. I had on black eye liner and black mascara and my red lip stick. I was texting Miles to wait for us.