The Party

I sat applying my make-up for Chad's party, i couldn't wait, even with all the shit happening it defiantly took my mine off it all. I finished going my grey smoky eye and touch up my make up. I curl my hair loosely. I was wearing a black mini skirt and a black party top. I was wearing black heels with median height heel. I nipped over to Ty's room and asked if he was going tonight.

"Hey Ty are you coming tonight" i said swinging into his dark room.

"Cant" he said still looking at his t.v playing some boys game.

"How come" moving my hair away softly to put on my black jacket.

"Im babysitting mum" he said still not even turning and looking at me

"Ty you should of told me, i wouldn't have agreed" i said standing up straight

"It's fine, really, anyway there your friends you should go" he said still not turning

"Ty-"

"Please go, or you'll be late" he said bluntly.

"Ok, don't wait up" i said softly waiting a couple of seconds before walking away.

I walked down the stairs feeling crappy. I grabbed my keys, phone and left. 

I walked over to Joel's door and knocked and waited. Couple seconds later he came out. 

"Hey" i said smiling. 

"Hey you look beautiful tonight" he said wearing a light blue shirt and black jeans. Joel's was my plus one.

"Well yo know when your going to a party you have to do your self up and not wear jeans and a t-shirt." i said 

"Well ready" he said grabbing his jacket off the coat rail

"Ready" Joel's grabbed his mum keys and drove us to Charley's house.

-----------------

Me and Joel walked into Charley's house. I could hear the music before we even got to the house. I walked past groups of people in the house who i could feel staring at me. Joel touched my arm.

"Can i get you a drink" he shouted over the loud music.

"Yeah" i shouted

"Be right back" he shouted then walked away.

I started to look away when someone put there hands on me. I froze. When the person turned around, i let a breath go.

"Vanessa you scared me" i said putting my hand on my chest.

"Sorry" she said starting to dance

I laughed "What are you doing" 

"Dancing" she said continuing

"Oh god" i started to smile and look away covering my face

"Come on, join me" she said

"No" i said

"You need to loosen up" she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dance floor area.

"Come on" she said dancing

"What am i even meant to do" i said throwing my hands up and down slapping of my legs

"Follow me" she said

I copied what she did and then i started doing my own this

"There you go" she said

I started dancing. 

"You make it look a lot cooler" i shouted

"Because i make it sexy" she shouted. Vanessa was right i need to loosen up so i started dancing sexy.