Chapter 3

I woke up at 8:30 am for work i put on my black top with dark blue sleeves and my black and white converse. I brushed my hair and left my bangs to fall just above my eye. I brushed my teeth and put my black eye liner on with black mascara and purple lipstick. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen i stole a slice of toast off Ty's plate.

"Hey"

"Sorry hungry and have to go"

"Hey is it me or is Mom acting weird"

" I don't know i don't really see her much any more and what do you mean by acting were"

"I don't know like she's not eating much, crying at night and is never in the house im just worried for her"

"She will be fine, anyway i must go quickly book my spot and go to work see you later."

"Bye"

"Bye" as i closed the door i started fast walking to the pub. I started to look around and started to sprint. I ran in the pub and to the counter.

"Im here to book my spot" i said breathlessly using my elbows to keep me up.

"Ok your normal time and date"

"Really" i put my hand on my hip still trying to catch my breath

"Yeah"

"I beat them"

Jo smiled "Yes you beat them the spots your's"

"Yeess" i threw my arms in the air. "Thank you" i walked out

"See you later Kiddo"

I walked to work so happy with myself until i got to work

———————————

I walked in.

"T there you are i need you to work longer tonight how's that"

"Jim as much as i would love to i can't"

"Please T, Nina's Gran is in hospital your the only one who can cover please"

I thought for a minuet "You'll get double pay"

"Done"

————————-

I was stacking the shelves of Games and CD's.

"Hey T im going to be in the back your in charge call me if you need anything"

"Right" i continue on working when i heard the door open and laughter. I stood on my tip toes to see over the shelves and when i did i regretted it.

"Oh for god sake" i said under my breath

"Hey it's her" i looked over to see that the drummer said it

"Hey Taylor" i looked to see Luke talking to me but i completely ignored him

"Not talking to me now" still ignored him "Taylor don't forget who saved you last night"

"Ssshhh will you shut up" i snapped at him

"Ahh you talk"

"Shut it i have to do my job"

"Wait you work here"

"No im just stacking shelves for a laugh what do you think"

"Well there's nothing hotter than a girl working in a video store" the mad hair one said

The drummer picked up a game and looked at it. I then heard the door open again, i looked over to see Ty.

"Ty what are you doing here"