1

A/N

felt a lil silly so i made this uwu

k

avehs pov

ugh.. why cant i ever get a single bit of sleep? im so tired. i need to finish this though.. this project is very important and i cant mess this up.

i havent got to sleep or even rest for almost 2 days straight now and im not even close to finishing this project!!

i felt so stressed that i wanted to cry. i put my head on my arm and let out a few tears, i hate this.. i just wanna sleep..

wait no! i cant. i have to finish this, its too important and i have to finish this as soon as possible.

i was about to continue until i started to fall asleep.. i didnt realize what was happening, i was just too tired. i forgot about everything surronding me and drifted off to sleep.

alhaithams pov

kaveh has been in his room for almost 2 days straight now.. im getting worried, im gonna check up on him to see whats going on.

i knocked on his door but there was no reply. is he out? what is he doing. is he okay?

cut it out alhaitham! why are you even worried for him.

i went into his room to see paper all over the place and kaveh in his desk just sleeping with his head down on his arm.. he looks kind of cute not gonna l- no.

i sighed and picked him up to his bed and tucked him in. kaveh really needs to learn how to take care of himself, hes just a big baby at this point.

i smiled at the sight of kaveh sleeping, hes so calm. i love this sight, not a angry kaveh, not an upset kaveh, not a sad kaveh, but just a calm and quiet kaveh. his face is gorgeous, i could look at him all day but i need to go to the akademiya soon.

i guess ill make kaveh food for when he wakes up.

i made some pancakes with yogurt on the side with some water and left a note. i was pretty proud of myself because it actually looks good! i wanted to eat it for myself but kaveh needed to eat.

i left hoping that kaveh will eat it and will enjoy the food i made for him. as i opened the door the bright sun almost blinded me, i didnt realize how hot and sunny it was today. i sighed and closed the door then made my way to the akademiya.

do i have a crush on kaveh? maybe just a little crush but it will go away... i think?

A/N

HEY GUYSSSS

sorry for the short chapter i wanna play hsr (honkai star rail) now cause i need jing yuan babygirl 🙏🙏

anyways lmk if u guys want another chapter 🤭

word count: 491 (so short omg)