𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 0: 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, this will have dark themes such as:

ABUSE

DESCRIPTIVE VIOLENCE

RAPE

SEXUAL ASSAULT

PROSTITUTION

CANNIBALISM

MURDER

Click away if this triggers you.

I will go into depth at the end of the chapter <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal night for Emalynn, she walked the pavement with a sway in her hips and a sensual smile. Men whistled at her and she only winked, deep down she was disgusted but from the years she was a lady of the night she's gotten used to it. Her patrol was stopped by a man who instantly tried to feel her up without saying a single word to her. "Hey! You have to pay to touch!" Emalynn pushed him off, snarling at the horny guy who had the audacity to just start touching her. God, she needed to get a new occupation. This was bull shit.

"Come on, babe. You're so hot I couldn't help myself," he grinned coyly, showing off his crooked yellow teeth. Emalynn fought off a frown before her face smoothed into a seductive smirk. She long since forgot what self-worth was, it wasn't necessary in her world now. The only thing important was making money.

"Well, you can touch all you'd like, if you pay up," she whispered in his ear, flicking her pink tongue across his earlobe to seal the deal. The man groaned before grabbing her hips roughly, causing her to gasp.

"Whatever you say, babe." he winked at her before leading her away from her street, down an alleyway far from the other ladies or pedestrians. Emalynn pushed the fear back, though as much as she tried, she could never truly erase the fear of being murdered out of her mind. It was a common occurrence for ladies of her position to disappear or die doing a job, any day could be her last.

The man pulled his pants down and she immediately got to work, sucking him off robotically. He moaned loudly, panting like a dog as she bobbed her head. This was the worst part, the job. It was dehumanizing, having to contort her body for the sake of a couple dollars. Some guys didn't even pay and would beat you half to death for asking for money, she had the scars to prove it.

After he blew his load in her mouth, he pushed her down and spread her legs, surprised to find her not wearing panties under her miniskirt. When she found herself constantly on her back every night there was no need for any extra fabric. He was quick to shove himself into her and start at a fast pace, chasing his orgasm and his alone. She learned from young to grin and bear it, moaning like a pornstar when it was needed. Her head rolled to the side as his dirty lips sucked and kissed her neck, her green eyes watching the entrance of the alley in boredom. God, how long was this fucker gonna last? He was panting and moaning like a bitch in heat, slobbering over her neck while his hands left bruises on her hips and thighs.

Her eyes snapped back into focus when she heard footsteps coming closer at a rapid pace. What? "H-Hey! Stop for a second," Emalynn tried to sit up but was pushed down by the man. He thrusted deeper into her, knocking the air out of her lungs. Her eyes scanned around them, looking for the approaching person. Who was running towards them? Why? "Please stop, someone's coming." Her begging only annoyed him, and he drew back a first to hit her across her jaw. She screamed in pain.

"Oi, what are you trying to do, you wanted this." he leered at her with a disgusting smile, the fact that she was fighting back was turning him on. Creep! Emalynn pushed up with all her might, hitting him in the chin with her head. He cried out, drawing his left hand back to hit her while his right tried to hold her down. Oh God, she thought, I'm gonna die.

The two fought for control, Emalynn biting and scratching while the man tried to choke her. Suddenly a low growling was heard from the alley opening. They both stopped, hearts beating fast from the adrenaline as they looked at the newcomer. The sight they saw was something that chilled them to their core.

It was a girl, or what appeared to be a girl, wearing red-stained clothes that barely covered her tan body. The clothes were ripped and tattered, and she and the clothing were covered in dirt and dark substances. Her hair was black and messy with patches shorter or longer than the others. She was barefoot with long dirty nails and scars over her feet. The shocking part wasn't her clothes or wounds but her face. Her mouth was stretched from ear to ear, large monstrous teeth poked out in jagged rows. Her teeth were covered in blood that dripped down her chin and onto the pavement, her lips appeared to be ripped off.

"What the fuck do you want?" the man yelled out, pulling himself out of Emalynn as he eyed the strange girl. The girl stepped forward and they both flinched. Why was she walking towards them? "Oi bitch, speak," he growled, sitting up and at the same time pushing Emalynn in front of him.

"H-hey! Don't push." Emalynn stood up too, not even bothering to fix her skirt as the odd girl approached them. Why wasn't she talking? Could she even talk? Her face was mangled and her lips were gone, not to mention her teeth took up most of her face. God, please don't let me die, Emalynn thought. Not now, I have so much to do.

It was in a split second that the girl went from shuffling forward to tackling Emalynn to the floor, jagged teeth sinking into her face. The screams were loud enough to wake the dead, the man was stilled to his core. It took him a few seconds before he decided to run away, favouring his life over some hooker.

Poor Emalynn was in intense pain. Her face was numb, she couldn't feel anything as the psychotic girl attacked her face, shaking her head like a gator to separate the flesh. Her limbs spasmed, trying to fight her off but there was nothing she could do. The pain made her motor senses useless. Up felt like down. Her perception of time was warped as well as her hearing. The only sound meeting her ears was her rapid heartbeat. Her shrill screams were null to her.

Her last attempt at escaping was met with a violent shake from the girl's jaws, the movement instantly snapping Emalynn Santiago's neck. The 26-year-old brunette woman was dead, her face a bloody fleshy cavern of bones and muscles. There was nothing recognizable on her face, her light green eyes were devoured, her thin lips and button nose gone as well. The girl sat up, breathing heavily as she swallowed the last chunk of Emalynn's face, eyes shut closed as if meditating. Another night, another meal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

I'm Zangie-Baby! I haven't posted a story on Wattpad in so long and I feel a little nervous ~

This book has been on my mind for a while now, so here it is. I know I have a problem with uploading so to combat that I will make shorter chapters and upload them more often, if that's ok.

(@devils_cxnt inspired me to make this book, shout out to them! It won't be similar to their book at all, it's just reading their book Chained To You brought me back to the Creepypasta fandom and re lit my love for writing Jeff the Killer fanfics :)

Bye!

-----------------------------------------------------------------