Introduction

Dylan's POV

I walked out my house to go to my bus stop and I noticed the house next door wasn't for sale anymore so I guess I got new neighbors soon. I hope at least one of em a girl around my age, so we could be friends or something it's been a long time since I've gotten close to a girl and actually had a friendship. I'm not looking for a relationship when I say I wanna chill I really want to chill you know play video games, watch movies, and eat food i'm not into all that cuddling and stuff. My bus pulled up in front me and I got on it and sat by myself to the back like always i'm a loner it's nothing new I only have 2 people I can actually call my friends, Jawan and Pryce.

I arrived to school at sat at my table with Jawan and Pryce. Pryce was talking to some girls and Jawan was taking pictures" ew stop" said Keisha walking by our table "you stop and grow some hair" Jawan said Pryce & I laughed and Keisha looked pissed that he played her in front her friends "aw you hurt her feelings" Pryce said still laughing "yeah you know she still like you"I added "she had her chance she blew it" "damn, so you over her" Pryce said "been that's old news!" Jawan said she ain't over you but iight" I said "she'll get over it eventually!" Jawan said

We talked for a while then the bell rang and we went to first period we didnt have any classes together until it was time for 4th, 5th and 6th period. Meaning I was stuck in 3 classes filled with stuck up lames. I was ready to get this day over with.

Bee's POV

"2 days left!" My sister said packing "shut the hell up" I said throwing a pillow at her "ow! You gotta chill though why you don't wanna go?" "I don't know anybody there all my friends are here" "I'm gonna be there." "Me too" said my cousin Minnie "I don't know y'all" I said texting my friend back "imma remember that" said Brianna "I'm just playing niggie" you gotta make new friends sometime" Bre said "I gotta stay black and die" I said going to the kitchen "you sounded like a old ass woman just now" Minnie said I went in the refrigerator and got a cold drink and went back to my room. "Party tomorrow!" Minnie said "it better be lit I'm tryna enjoy my last day" "right!" Said Bre "I hope ole boy come through" Minnie said "you already know he is! I hope thing cone through though" "y'all and these damn code names!" Bre said "ha! She mad!" Minnie said putting some books in boxes "alright y'all could stop and come on y'all gotta get something to wear" my mom said coming into my room "alright" we said leaving my room and getting into the car. We were about to pull off then my brother got in the car "ughh!" I said "it's my party too" he said sticking his tongue out. "But you're irrelevant!" I said texting "Momma!" He said "shut ya mouth and put your seatbelt on!" Mom said Bre and Minnie laughed and I stuck my tongue out at him.

***

(The next day- party time)

Everybody else was dressed and waiting on me I didn't want to go so I was wasting time on purpose. "Bee! Come on!" Minnie yelled "I'm coming dang don't rush me!" I yelled back I put my shoes on and went to the living room my momma got her keys and we loaded the car. I was silent on the way there but when we got there I was shocked to see all the people there "goddamn!" I said "watch your mouth" my momma said "my bad" "who set this up" Briana asked "me, your dad and your auntie" "son its really packed" Minnie said "right" said Bri I know now get out and enjoy yourselves" "we will" we said in unison

*

The party was lit the best part was when I got a goodbye kiss from my boy best friend imma miss that dude bruh. The second best part was the cake and presents. Minnie was fucked up! (I was highkey surprised my parents had liquor there I thought they were gonna have some kiddie shit like juicy juice or caprisun)Bre and I were laughing at her on the ride home. When we got home I took a shower and texted my friend until I went to sleep.

*

When I woke up my dad and brother were moving the boxes then it was time to go. It was a long ass drive, it took basically all day together there! But it was a nice house and possibly some nice neighbors. Maybe I could make this work.