♡Chapter 2♡

Jawan's POV

After I brought Pryce home. I went home and thought aout my day. I met some girls. They're weird but bee is weird in a good way. She's funny and beautiful some of y'all might say "she's just a fan and you just met her" but she treats us like normal people and she doesn't show off. I know I just met her and I don't really know her like that but damn, I got nervous! I never get nervous in front a girl! The notification sound on my phone played I looked at it and it was a text from bee.

Bee: hey fat fat!

Me: what's up bee, I was about to text you

Bee: you ain't gotta lie Craig

Me: *Jawan 🌚🌸

Bee: I know your name niggie!

Me: you called me craig. Wait nvm i have my slow moments 😂😂😂

Bee: same💀 but wyd

Me: nothing much bored af

Bee: aww poor baby 😭

Me: I'm grown!

Bee: you thought! 😂😂😂

I texted her until she went to sleep then i went to sleep. The next morning i woke up to an empty house. It was sunday so everybody was at chruch. But I overslept. I already knew when mom got home the house had to be clean or else. So i started on my chores.

Bee's POV

"You going to church?" my momma said turning on my light and waking me up "no, how you found a church already?!" I said turning my back to her. "Chantell go there, you going next week" she walked out my room without turning off my light. "Bruh!" I got up and turned my light off then I tried to go back to sleep, of course I was unsuccessful. So I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Minnie was in there taking selfies. "Its too early in the morning for that" I said "shut up I gotta make sure I look good, atlanta got some cute boys! And that boy Pryce kinda cute" she said "yeah he got a girlfriend though and he's 17" I said dragging her out the bathroom "im 19! age aint nothing but a number! mean ass!" She said "thanks! I hope you know ain't no way we leaving this early" I said shutting the door  "I know but I can't go back to sleep!" Minnie said "me neither" I said "But what time should we go to the mall?" Minnie asked "they getting back at 2 or 3 so we gotta leave after that" I said "true, but hurry up we gotta get something to cook for breakfast!" "So you just gon act like there's no cereal in there?" "cereal ,yes...milk,no! And I want pancakes" "same" I said after walking out the bathroom and into my room to change out of my pajamas.

We went to Walmart and she started acting weird when she saw somebody. "Oh shit" she said pushing the basket down the isle "what's wrong with you?" "You rember ole boy?" "Be specific?" "you know" "Ohh!!!" "Yeah I saw him" "that's a good thing girl I heard he got cuter!" "Shut yo ass up" "aye don't be rude this ain't got nothing to do with me" I said checking my phone. "Whatever we gotta go now I'm hungry!" She whined "you gotta check out first dumbass!" "Its Sunday stop all that cussing!" "Ass is in the bible" I said pushing the basket to a checkout line

*

(Later that day)

Pryce POV

Whats up yall! It's P-RY-CE,you can't be with me! Pryce if you're a little slow anyway. The guys and I decided to go to the mall today. We met some fans some of them were a little jealous because I was with a very close female friend. She ignored the hate and left to hang with her friends after a while. We went into City Gear "Pryce!!!!" said another fan "can I have a picture?" She asked I nodded and she took a picture hugged me and walked away "J, we're invisible today" Dylan said picking up a hat "chill, no you're not" I said looking through shirts. We left the store after checking out and started walking to find another one. I accidentally bumped into a girl. "Watch where you going fuckboy!" She yelled then she looked up at me. "Bruh! Its Pryce I'm sorry for calling you out your name" it was minnie I wasn't shocked when she called me a fuckboy nor did I get offended she seemed like a rude sweetheart if that makes any sense. "Nah im sorry I should've been watching where I was going." She smiled "well it's alright, bye" and she walked away I noticed Jawan and Dylan were way ahead of me. I caught up with them and we went to the food court. We all liked different stuff so we went to different places. I went to Chipotle.

*

"I don't want Chipotle you on your own" Bre said "you never ate it" Minnie said "exactly! But I'm really not hungry I'm going to Auntie Annie's" "bitch!" Minnie said "hey it's Sunday! Watch your mouth!" Bre said walking away "Kiss my ass!" Minnie said "wow" I said "damn I didn't realize I was loud" she chuckled.

*********

A/N: I know this book boring but shit it'll get better soon I promise ✊💯 but aye I finally updated woo woo! I've been busy on my fanpage. BTW History In The Making's EP drops real soon be sure to get it! If you don't get it you really not apart of H.I.M. Nation😊😊😂 but anyways vote & comment ! I'll update soon 💙 & it'll be better than this chapter😎

Until next time - peace✌

xoxo~ bey 💋