♡Chapter 9♡

Bee's POV
I don't know how Jawan and I ended up being the only two at the table. (Sometimes I get clueless around fine chocolate men like him, don't judge me!) I also don't know how I could sense that he wasn't as happy as he usually is. He was great at holding himself together, I wish I was that great.
"Jawan, are you feeling alright?" I asked "what made you want to ask that?"he asked putting his head down "I don't even know, it just seems like something is bothering you"I said picking his head up "you're right" he admitted "wanna talk about it?" I asked "not now, I'll rather talk when there are no eavesdroppers. You free after school?" He asked I looked around to see who he was referring to and I noticed a girl listening real hard to our conversation "nosey ass people, but yeah I'm free" "great, come through I'll text you my address" he uttered "cool, you gotta smile though even of something is bugging you" I said before telling a corny ass joke, I'll never say that joke again in my life! He laughed and admitted that I was right. Of course I knew that already though. Don't start to think that I always believe that I'm right! I can admit that I was wrong but I tend not to focus on that. Yeah Brandy was wrong, no she doesn't like to admit it. Yeah Bee's government name is Brandy, don't call her that! And Brandy doesn't know why she's talking in the 3rd person. Brandy will stop that now.
Anyway the bell rang after a few minutes and I was trapped behind some slow walkers! That shit really aggy! Son speed the fuck up! Put some pep in your step! When I finally made it to class there was a sub, Hallelujah! "Where were you sir? You left me alone with Wizzle" I asked Dylan when he sat next to me "I was having a talk with your sister, Pryce was conversing with his teammates and coach and I think I saw Minnie with Sasha by the lockers" "interesting but what do you and my sister have to talk about?" I asked "a lot, I'm just not gonna tell you"he chuckled "imma find out one way or another Dyl Pickle!" I said while texting back one of my associates "I'm sure you will" he said in disbelief.
*
Dylan's POV
I'm not going to mention school because nothing interesting happened. I didn't have any homework though so I went outside and sat on the porch. Then I decided to go for a walk. And what a coincidence I ran into Bre. Wait let me rephrase that, when I was walking I saw her I didn't physically run into her. I wouldn't do that I'm not that clumsy!
Anyway we had another nice talk. Bee blowed the car horn when she drove pass us. "Wait for it!" Bre said counting down from 5 on her fingers after the 5 seconds were up Bee backed up the car and said "I got my eyes on you two" then she continued to her destination. "Anyway back to what I was saying, you know you not a bad boy, pastor Dylan" "I am, my mom told me to wash the dishes and I said no" I said "uh huh I bet you did!" She said laughing "nah I'm joking I washed them and did the rest of my chores." I said "ain't nothing wrong with being a good guy. I like your innocence" she said smiling.
Wait, since she said she liked my innocence does that mean she likes me? Cause technically she likes my innocence which is apart of my DNA which determines who I am as a person,  so she likes me! I kinda confused myself with that last statement but who cares, she likes me! I gotta tell her something back I thought for a while before something stupid came out my mouth. "Thanks. I like your nostrils!" I blurted out "my nostrils?...umm thanks Dyl" she said with a slight laugh. In my head I did a huge face palm.
We continued to walk around the block before I hugged her and we went our separate ways. I guess my weirdness didn't affect her too much since she said she'll text me. "Ha! Dyl got the juice!" I said to myself in my mirror.

A/N: Bee's government name Brandy? 🤔 (I could've did better than that💀) I wonder what Jawan had to get off his chest. 🤔I wonder if Bre likes Dyl as much as he likes her. 🤔I wonder what's gonna happen next.🤔 Who knows? 🤔Oh,wait....me! Lmao I'm lame af anyway thanks for the 700+ reads you guys! 😘 (I wrote this when I had that amount of reads but I unpublished it because of ghost readers🙄 & I had to fix some things. Thanks for the 800+ reads though) I really appreciate it (I'll appreciate it even more if I had more comments 🙃 & votes🙃 but I guess I'll settle 🙃) y'all should check out my other books (and their many grammatical errors😂😭) until next time
ciao😘✌🏾️