♡Chapter 14♡

Bre's POV
So like I was having an amazing night with Dylan until I ran into bee and Minnie and I got a text from a random ass number saying: "you can't hide from us, we'll find you one way or another" I quickly turned off my phone and threw it in Bee's purse while were in the bathroom bee noticed my whole mood changed which caused her to switch her mood up a bit "whats wrong?" Dylan asked when I came out the bathroom "nothing" I said with a fake chuckle I wanted to tell him but I didn't think he'll understand. "That was fake, come on Bre you can tell me anything, I promise" "I'll tell you at a place a little more private" "my place or yours?" He asked "mine, let's stop talking about this though. You liked the movie?" I said changing the subject like always "It was ight, creepy as hell, but it was ight" he said holding open the door for me "thanks, we should've went to a comedy" "that was the plan but you insisted that we'd see a scary movie" "I regret it! I'm barely going to get any sleep tonight!" "Now you're overreacting it's just a movie" "I guess you're right" "I'm always right" he made a left turn in the car though, how ironic!
****
After getting something to eat, Dyl brought me home. He hugged me and kissed my forehead before saying goodnight to me. I went inside with a big ole smile on my face. That smile went away as soon as Bee came back with my phone "don't trip fam, we'll be fine" she said in a neutral tone of voice "no we won't! We can't keep living like this bruh! I just wanna be happy for once" "I gotta clear my head" bee started to walk out the door "where you going?" "Walk" "it's almost one in the morning!" "I'll be fine, I just brought a new taser" "don't taze yourself this time" I said getting up and going with her
*
"You know we wouldn't be in this predicament if Minnie would've listened to us for once" I said "she never wants to hear what anyone has to say!" Bee replied "you think Pryce want her?" I asked "probably so, she just think because he a pretty boy he can't be faithful" bee said "it's not hard to be faithful" "right, some niggas just don't understand that" bee said obviously thinking of the way her last relationship ended "ooh y'all some beautiful ladies!" a male voice said "gotta blast!" Bee said running back home "so you just gonna leave me?!" I exclaimed "Run bitch run" she yelled I laughed and ran behind her. When we got back home we were out of breath so we went to the kitchen to get some water and laugh at what just happened. "Well that was fun" I said "extremely fun!" Bee said before squealing "Jawan texted you?" "Yes!" "Must be nice, what'd he say?" "It is nice and he said 'I miss your big headed ass already, see you tomorrow?' Awww but my head ain't big" "it's not small sis! I already know you're going to go see him tomorrow" "ya damn skippy!" She said walking out to go take a shower. I checked my phone, I was still hella worried because of that message but Pandora and beating Dylan in a bunch of iMessage games took my mind off it. Eventually I took a shower and went to sleep and had a random dream, Dylan and I lived in a nice ass house with 3 kids and 2 dogs. I should go back to sleep cause I don't want 3 kids, toodles!
A/N: Hiyaaa sorry for the wait! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! If you did Comment and tell me your favorite part and vote! Excuse any mistakes 😭 Check out my other books! And follow my socials (they're in my bio) I gotta get back to trying to find a cure for senioritis and so ciao✌🏾💞