♡Chapter 4♡

Bee's POV
"Umm I got something to tell y'all" Bre said sounding hella nervous "what is it?" I asked sitting down on her beanbag chair. "Well, he said he's gonna find us" Minnie eyes almost popped out her head, it's sad how this nigga has majority of my family scared to death. "When?!" "In the voicemail I got earlier" "he can't!" Minnie said pacing back and forth "anything is possible" Bre said "this is just a bad dream, I'll wake up soon!" Minnie said still pacing "No, this is real life, just face the facts!" Bre said "y'all how he gon get to us?! He's in prison! Pull yourselves together" I said I wasn't really worried about him getting to us he's getting even more time for some other shit he did.
Well I guess it's time for me to spill the "tea"...Alright, so a few months ago Minnie got involved with one of the most dangerous drug dealers in our city, she didn't know at first but bre and I told her it was a bad idea cause he looked suspicious and he always cancelled their plans cause he had to go on "missions" We told her to leave him alone numerous times, but she didn't listen, Minnie did a drop for him once and Bre went along after Minnie begged her. the cops caught em they were going to take em to jail if they didn't say who they were working for so they snitched we watched him get arrested he said he was coming after all of us before the police put him in the car. Part of me believes he will come after them (and the rest of our family) and another says fuck that bitch ass nigga he ain't gon do shit so I'm confused.
But anyway..let's focus on positive things like how Jawan just texted me back! I need to chill to be honest I guess I'll go do that now adios ✌🏾️
A/N ehhh that was short and lowkey kinda lame but shit I'm trying, All this came to me from some dreams I had over the past couple of weeks💀 lmao but what y'all think? Will he come back for them or nah? VOTE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT and did I forget to mention comment ? Lol More updates soon!
That's all I gotta say
Ciao✌️💙