O3 | Who?

"I hope I never lose you, hope it never ends"

**********

"Could you slow down a bit, please?" Liam requested

"We don't want to be late for school," Bonnie added urgently holding onto his hand.

"I don't think we're in danger of being late," Michael chimed in, trying to reassure everyone that they had enough time. 

As predicted, upon their arrival at the school, the trio promptly separated to attend to their duties. Liam made his way toward the section designated for the younger students. Michael, on the other hand, eagerly sought out Billy and his friends for a conversation. Meanwhile, Bonnie deftly integrated herself into Diana's social circle, engaging in friendly banter and pleasant exchanges before the commencement of the academic day.

"Anne," Bonnie spotted Anne coming in the doorway. Diana and Bonnie made their way toward Anne.

"Hello," Anne said with contentment looking between the two of them.

As they glanced at Anne's hat adorned with yellow, white, and purple flowers, a couple of branches caught their eye, displaying some red berries. Bonnie inquired, "What did you do to your hat?" while gesturing toward it.

"Well, I wanted to make a good first impression."

"And an impression is one you will make," Bonnie assured.

"Welcome to the first day of school." Diana gestured towards the classroom. "We'll show you everything you need to know." 

They walked to the little area in the front where you leave your hats, jackets, etc there. "You can sit with Bonnie since we were already sitting together and Prissy is studying for the Queen's entrance exams. I'm sure Ruby won't mind me sitting with her."

"If you two want to sit next to each other I can sit next to Ruby," Bonnie said.

"But I've known Ruby longer so it wouldn't be far to you two." Diana walked towards the desks, "Go ahead and set your things down next to Bonnie's before we start arguing even more."

"I don't argue a lot," Bonnie complained.

Three boys approached the group of girls. One spoke up saying "Hello there, I'm Moody."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Anne replied.

"No, that's his name, Moody Spurgeon," Bonnie explained. "Don't worry at first I thought he was saying he was Moody too." Anne smiled.

"I'm Charlie, Charlie Sloane."

"And we have already met but, Michael."

"Michael Taylor, also known as my insufferable twin."