Mysterious [sope]

Yoongi just came to Seoul from his trip . "Should I go and get some sleep" he thought as he was going to his home "and meet taehyung later" he said and leaned back in his seat scrolling through his mobile for some good music. "He played life goes on "
"Aish !! That's pretty good now " he said and closed his eyes .

But as the car was heading to it's destination yoongi opened his eyes and peak out of window and thought "well it's not the direction" he told the driver but the driver didn't respond him "hey you it's wrong ~huh ! " Yoongi was surprised to see the person who was driving .
"What are you doing here !!! He said with surprise eyes and shock he can't explain .

"Welcome back kitty"
Said the person with a smirk on his face .
"Stop the car now !! Yoongi shouts at him 'Okay my Kitty but .... When we reach our HOME' the person said as he drove fast and soon the car was inside the big mansion.
"We r here " said the man and came out of car to take yoongi with him.
"Come out kitty " said the man .
"It's not where I should be take me back " yoongi said not wanting to get out of car .
"You leave me no choice " said the man before picking yoongi in his arms in a bride style.
"Yeah !!! Put me down you dumb ass .
Yoongi cursed shouting at the man .
"I will kill you !! Said yoongi slapping the man's back with his hands.

The man just giggles at his actions.
And takes yoongi inside.

"Here you go kitty " said the man smiling at yoongi ."I want to go back you a**hole .! Yoongi said with a angry face.
"Call me whenever you want" said the man sitting on sofa "so kitty are you tired" he said looking at him .
Yoongi just standing there looking at him.
"You ..... I hate you ! He said pouting and taking a seat near not so near but next to the person.
"Aww love you too. Said the man.

"Why don't you leave me alone it was just..
Yoongi said as he look at the man.
"Just a confession that you love me " said the man looking at him.
"A drunk confession! actually! .
Yoongi correct him .
"Even drunk you said that " man said getting closer to yoongi.
"Get more closer I will break your nose " yoongi said hiding his face with this hand.
"Aw you look cute like this yoongi " said the man looking at him in eye .
The man moved away and called the maid "Show him the room and remember he should not be uncomfortable "said the man with a cold look on his face
"Enjoy your stay darling" said the man before going to the other room.
"Mr. Yoongi please come with me " said the maid showing the direction to yoongi .and he followed her like kitty.

Flash back warning.

It was 9 in night the weather was Lil cloudy in Paris . But the place was full of beautiful lights (I don't know how it looks).

Yoongi was out with his friends in Paris.
Yoongi didn't really want to come out of his bed but he had no choice to come with them .
"I fvking hate you guys " yoongi said sitting at counter of bar .
"Yeah yoongi ya ! You should enjoy your life man !! Said his friend.
Jun .
"I was enjoying it until I came here"
He said sulking at him.
"Anyways you look good " jun said winking at him " wanna taste some slap " yoongi said raising his hand.
"Cool down bro ! Jun said laughing at him.
They both order the drinks and jun left with a girl ." They must be making out "eww ! Yoongi thought and drank the drink.

" Cocktail please" order the man who was wearing  this looks handsome right