Not shy not me !!

"Jimin .. you in there  a low voice was heard from outside of Jimin room
"Yeah hyung .. he replied to namjoon slowly walking towards the door to open and let the elder walk in.

"Huh ! Jimin ... what's this .? Namjoon pointed out the red mark on jimin's neck which might be hickey .

"Shit ! .. hyung .. jimin ran inside the bathroom and check himself in mirror. Jimin just remember what happened at night.
"Jimin you okay ? And .. what is that ...a hickey? Namjoon question him out of bathroom.

"Ah uh .. hyung am not feeling well today can you go and send me some soup  to get over the hangover..
Jimin tried to convince namjoon.

"Okay .. but .that mark .. namjoon said."it's nothing a bug has bite me yesterday it became like this I will apply medicine on it " jimin said getting nervous of what his hyung will understand or not.

"Okay .. then take good rest jiminie.namjoon said and left with a grin on face

"Hiding from me huh! Namjoon said with a playful smirk.

"Ahh this idiot taehyung fvk u "
Jimin cursed .

Flash back.

"   Jimin stop it  "  Taehyung said
Looking at jimin .

Taehyung voice sounded deep and authoritative he was like he was not drunk but a full sober.
Jimin panicked thinking that taehyung has found out and might cause a problem to him .
"If you say that you know what am up to I won't care to kill u and take my mission first "
Jimin thought.

"Uh - hm taehyung ... Leave me . Jimin said looking at taehyung face carefully noticing every moment.

Taehyung pulled jimin close and hugged him . Jimin was surprised at his action .'huh .. what.. ahhh ...!! Jimin let a scream as taehyung bite jimin's neck  and sucked it .

"Taehyung!!!! Leave me ..ahh st .op..! It ! Jimin said as he tried his best to resist him from what he was doing.

"Be quiet!! Taehyung said as he pulled away from Jimin neck and looked at him with his eyes which shined like stars.

"You know that your more beautiful from this near jiminie" taehyung deep yet soft voice spoke out.

Jimin was shock from taehyung actions towards him that he didn't speak any words.

" Kim !!! Taehyung!!
A loud voice came from the door and it opened appearing a drunk  Jung kook  .

Taehyung shout at Jung kook for disturbance. But jimin just got himself away from taehyung and said " hum !
Let's go to our houses sir . Have a safe drive ! Jimin said as leaving but jk stopped him.
"Jiminie!!! How could you do this us ! Jungkook said with fake cry on face
"Huh .. what ..kook. Jimin said

"Drive us home  Minnie "jk said as he
A smirk appear on taehyung face as he said "yeah jimin you should"
Jimin bit his lips trying to control his anger and looked at taehyung with a straight face on.

"Sure !! . Jimin said in a sassy voice and walked out.

I will make you sure that u will feel bad.
He thought and drove the with full speed and with more road bumps

Car straching sound ..

"Sir we are home . Jimin said with a smirk on face and looked at both .

Taehyung and jungkook were just looking at eachother and breathing the air bec of Jimin driving skill.

"Finally home and land .. Jung kook said as he got of car as fast as he can.
"Yeh ! Jimin you driving skill is pretty good. Taehyung said as he got out of car.
"Thank... You . Jimin said getting piss of taehyung words .

"Good night! Jimin said and left with a full speed .

Jimin went to his club and drank full
That he got drunk and was cursing taehyung .
Jimin's gaurd came and took him home.

At home.

"I will kill you one day taehyung!!!! I ... I will make sure you regret this thing that u got in with me " jimin said out loud making the elder up.

"Leave! Namjoon order the gaurd and took jimin to his room and cleaned him up and made him sleep.

"Must made him piss off ! Interesting.
Namjoon said as he looks at jimin.
Who was murming taehyung name to curse him.

Namjoon was surprised at jimin bec he never behave like this .
"Tae.  Taehyung!! U... Idiot!!
Jimin said and hugged the pillow

'cute .. namjoon said and left to take his peace full sleep.

"Ahhh !! Jimin shouts at himself.

To be continued....

Hope you enjoyed this idiot chapter.