some fun

I think u don't like this chapter..

But no prob as long as u understand it .

Jimin Got a call from his partner of crime.
"Hello..
"Come at our place "
A cold voice was heard from other side of call . bring your toys no security" . The voice said and hung up
"Well time for some fun after this boring job .. jimin said and smiled happily that he will have some fun.

Jimin got to his car and drove with some music on in his car .
He reached his work place.
"I don't like to come here to meet that idiot" . Jimin said as he breathed the air trying to calm himself down and be ready to face taehyung.

"Oh you came jiminie" taehyung said with a smirk on his face .
"Yes sir . Jimin said as he went over to his place and started the computer.
"Jimin get me some strawberry milk " taehyung said with a smile on face.
Jimin knew that was a trick to make him piss of .
Jimin doesn't like to get order.

"Yeah sure . ..... You .. idiot. Jimin said the Last word's slowly.
"Thank you park. Taehyung said.

After some time.

Jimin was looking at file but the file just slipped from his hands and he bent over to take them .

Jimin saw that his shoes are dirty he started cleaning his shoes with his sleeve.

"Jim- wh.... Taehyung was just shocked to see jimin like this ..
The jibooty was just..... Breathe taking.view for taehyung.

Taehyung walked over to jimin .
And stare at jimin .
"You look beautiful even from here " taehyung said as he gave a grip the jibooty.

Jimin was surprised at it and got anger and looked at taehyung.
"You !!! How dare you  jimin said trying to slap taehyung chest and push him back .
But it didn't work.

" Calm down... Jiminie taehyung said as he got close to him.
"I. - I will scream if you come close to me " jimin said looking at him.
"Sure you can " taehyung said as he got close to Jimin's face and jimin just close his eyes. Due to this action.

Taehyung just took the pen from the table and looked at him with a smirk on his face."did you think that I will kiss u park " he said and moved away.

"Uh ..... *Breathe air* sir am going out now ! Jimin said and slammed the door behind him .

"I will kill him one day" jimin said as he got out of company.

"Huh ! Glad  to see that I effect him like this " don't worry my love I will kiss u soon " taehyung said and started to work .

"But why did I shut my eyes was I willing him to kiss me "!!! Ew!!!!
Jimin said to himself cringing himself.
"But .. his lips.  Were soo ... Nooo stop jimin stop !!  He said .

It's evening and time for some real fun . Jimin thought.

Jimin went to one of the most famous restaurant and walked into the vvip section.
"Yeahh Hyung am here !" Jimin says as he entered the room .
A pair of arms hug him
"Welcome jimin . Said Kim Seok Jin .

 Said Kim Seok Jin