My secretary

"Do I really need to find a secratary "taehyung said looking at his friend
"Kim !! Fvk ; taehyung yes you do !
His friend yells from his kitchen

"Why !! I have you ! Taehyung whines
"Aish look as you know am your friend not fvking secratary ok ! And
I have my business too ! So please find one ! Jungkook says coming towards him carrying a plate of strawberry.

"Hmm .. where I can find one jungkook! Taehyung says eating the strawberry.
"Well you idiot I will find it too ok.
That's what you need right!!!! Jung kook scolds.

"Do it nah please!! Taehyung looks. At him with puppy eyes."no no .. please not those eyes.. okay fine. JUNG KOOK sighs .

"Thank you and find a good secratary okay. Taehyung says as he goes to his room and falls a sleep.

"This guy is .... Idiot.. jungkook says and goes to his room which he stays in taehyung house.

"Sir .. I got a news about Kim corporation they are finding a secratary for the owner.
Said the guard .

"Yup ...ok send someone who can give us information about the file.jimin says looking at his phone.

"Jimin ! A stren voice comes from the door .

" Hyung .. what happened.
Jimin says looking at his hyung.
" Don't you think you should go and work there " namjoon said and sat near  him.

"What!!  Me working for him !!.
Jimin says in surprise.
"Well for our profits jimin look..
Namjoon was cutt off by jimin.
"Hyung !! No .. I can't work for anyone.
Jimin says as he looks at his hyung with his shining eyes.

" Jimin .. it's not a request it's my order as a leader of the family and our Mafia group  don't be a kid   !
Namjoon says in a authority voice.

"But why me ... Jimin asks.
"Because if we send our other PPL
They might spoil and as you know if this mission is completely successful
You can be a Mafia king on tour own
No need of my help !
Namjoon explain.

"And ... I heard you even help him at a small fight .. and our jimin doesn't does that normaly .
Namjoon said as he saw jimin getting nervous.

"Ah !.. it was... Just because I sat there and she just wanted slap him but ...
She stomp my feet so I did slap her .
No more of it ...
He said looking away from his hyung.

"Oh really ... Namjoon said

"Well  .. so you have a mission jimin .
And good luck. No need to talk about it now . Namjoon said as he took his gun out of his drawer and went out.

"Hyung ...... Jimin said as he wanted to say no but ..
There is a rule in family..

" No disrespect to your elder or no talking back to their order "

Namjoon is not the one who order normaly he use his order when it's something important or need to be done.

He never behave like a boss around jimin nor behaving like he rules the family . He just  take care of him and everyone and behave like a normal person, brother,, father ..
He is everything to jimin.

"Hyung I will do it .. just because it's your order ..jimin said going towards namjoon who about to kill someone in basement.

" Good boy .. namjoon said as he hugged jimin .
" Hehe let me take care of this idiot Hyung " jimin said taking gun from namjoon hands.
" Okay jiminie! Namjoon said and took a seat .

" Well I can't get my hyung beautiful hands to get stain by your blood" jimin said looking very furious.

"How could he look so furious and cute within seconds he changed his look " namjoon thought smiling at jimin.

" Please leave me alone said the person who was covered in blood and he was laying down on floor blood was flowing from his hands and leg.

He was torture to death.bec he betrayed them.

" Ofcourse ! Jimin said .
And shot in his head.

" Ew ! Hyung this idiot blood stains my shoes !. Jimin whines while coming towards namjoon.

"Aww my baby!! Let's get you clean.
Namjoon says as he carries jimin on his back .
" Clear the mess ! Namjoon says taking jimin out of the basement.

"Hyung I will do my best to make you proud " jimin says giving namjoon a eye smile .
"Sure you will " he said smiling at him.
" Sweet dreams jimin " namjoon said and turn off the lights.

"Good night hyung " he said and slept.

"Kill him !! ....you  are a mistake...
Your not part of this family....

"No !!! Her is my mother !! Jimin said wiping his tears.
" Jimin ..! Run .. his mother scream.
" Noo..I won't leave... you..
Jimin said crawling towards his mom.
Jimin was covered in blood which was on floor and he was hurt too .

" Jimin ...I .. know you will find me..soon ..but run now save your life !
His mother said hugging his Lil son for one last time.

" I will find you .... Ahhh
Jimin scream

"Jimin !! Wake up .. jimin .
Namjoon shook jimin

" Hy ... Huh!!! Jimin woke up and hugged his hyung..
" Don't worry jimin  am here .
Sshhh ... Namjoon hug him .

" Shh yeh thats my boy and calm down. Namjoon said .

" Hyung.. Please.. don't leave me alone tonight. Jimin said while rubbing his eyes which were wet due to the night mare.

" Ofcourse let's cuddle and sleep.
Namjoon said and hugged him again.

To be continued.