Liar Pt 1.

Listen to this song first and then story okay!!

Jimin took taehyung to Dance floor and start dancing . Taehyung was shock that park jimin would take him to dance floor and dance with him.
Because jimin never admit that he liked him . always making distance between them.

Then jimin whisper in taehyung ears

" I don't care if your here or alone ".
Jimin smirked looking at him.
"Huh!! ... What '  taehyung said being confused.

Jimin was just staring at him with gloss eyes.
Jimin felt like he and taehyung only were or.. taehyung was his world.

Jimin could see taehyung saying anything but .. can't hear him..

"The way your lips move ~  jimin said and got a Lil more closer to taehyung.

"Jimin ... You okay.. taehyung said wrapping his arm to Jimin's waist.

"I said I don't want to lose control " jimin said .
"Maybe you did .. taehyung whisper into his ears.

"I said I didn't like you .. jimin said.

Taehyung now look at his eyes.
"But there you goo making me a liar "
Jimin said ..
"Jimin you mean... U like me " taehyung said .

Then jimin saw people and his hyungs looking at them. And got Lil shy.. but he didn't say anything.
Then jimin felt taehyung arm near his face.

"I know they are watching but I wanna stay with you" taehyung said.

"Taehyung...I .... Jimin was about to say something but  he dragged taehyung to his car and drove off with full speed.

Taehyung was just looking at jimin who was now looking so hot driving
The car .

Taehyung know that jimin is shy so he brought him out of that place

"Stop staring at me " jimin said with a cold voice but it's a shy one.

"No you look beautiful and hot " taehyung said putting his arm on jimin thighs.
The car stopped with a sudden break

Jimin looked at taehyung and remove his seatbelt and went out of car and open the door for taehyung.

"What are you doing " taehyung asked.
"I know your secret.. you can't see PPL face and.... U only saw me and that's the reason u like me right.
Jimin said in a serious tone.

"Well that's not right.. I know that wht u said was true'leave the liking thing

Jimin .. I liked u bec... No matter what I see or don't I don't get attracted to those things.... But seeing you ..was something else...

I felt like the world was just a simple thing with out you was a waste...
Taehyung said out his feelings now

"So ... If you can get to see anyone you would not like them just be loyal to me right" jimin said.
"I will never leave you for anyone"
Taehyung admitted

"Then die Kim taehyung... Because loving me. Is a dangerous thing that a person can do " jimin said looking at taehyung with cold face

"I would die for you!! Jimin ..now get to point
Taehyung said.

" Hah !!! I don't know how to express but .. jimin says before kissing taehyung on lips. And ...you know what...
Taehyung was surprised at it but kiss him...back.

" Taehyung  Just don't betray me .."
Jimin said looking at him.
"I would never.. jiminie" taehyung said smiling

"Yeahhh!!! Finally jimin is dating me
Wow !!! I can't believe that Mafia jimin is my Lil boyfriend...
Taehyung shouts.