.END.

Guy's sorry for ending but I couldn't find a new chapter for it am really sorry.
So am randomly writing this please forgive ur author nim...
Please.

Now let's enjoy the last chapter with some random moments.
Mainly vmin ..only ig ..

After jimin and taehyung married

"TAEHYUNG!!!!! . Jimin shouts from the main door . He was busy with some work that he didn't care more about taehyung but when he did he knew taehyung has fvked up.

"Baby ~ look I .. taehyung was cut of by jimin .'FIRST !tell me why DID you cancel all the meetings and what about the contract with wangs why did you cancel it " jimin said looking at taehyung for explaining.

"Ah !those wangs were having their eyes on you I mean look at that old man EW! He said your more beautiful and sexy !I mean yes ur but not that man was looking at your ass I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE LOOKS AT MY PROPERTY "
Taehyung said as he was still angry at that man .

"But we can't just lose it right " jimin said looking at taehyung taking a deep breath.
"We can lose it baby ....cuz ....if not wangs we have more people for it " taehyung said coming towards jimin.

"I hate when you cancel important deals cuz they see my ass or say bad about me " jimin said sitting on the couch.

"I love you baby and I HATE when others look at my things " taehyung said closing the gap between them.

Taehyung slowly kissed him and jimin let him .

"I love You ...My Light.." taehyung said looking at him with smile.

"Love you more idiot " jimin said kissing his forehead.

"
*Buzz*buzz*.
The phone rang .jimin looked at it and got the call.

Taehyung saw the I'd and sighed

"Not again" taehyung said looking sad

"Hello Kai yeah I will be on my way "jimin said hanging up the call.
He looks at taehyung who was sad .

"Baby ...I know am leaving early but you know I have some business to do " jimin said cupping his face.

"But I don't like that Kai -ssi " taehyung said pouting.
"He is already in relationship okay" jimin said kissing him on forehead.

"Hope he won't leave that person and lay his eyes on you" taehyung said .

"Cute ~ now bye bui ~ jimin said walking away from him.

"Bui ~taehyung said but he was having different plans for jimin.

It was late jimin was worried that taehyung might be sad and alone without him.

But as soon he got inside the house.

The house was decorated with rose petals on Floor which made a wayto room.

Jimin followed it and enter their bedroom. The bed was looking so beautiful with purple light and  rose petals on it too.

"Surprise ~Baby . Taehyung said back hugging him
Taehyung nuzzled his face into JIMIN neck and breath the scent which was his mochi's sweet smell.

"Tae ~whats all this .. jimin said looking at the room.
"For you cuz your beautiful and handsome man alive " and I love you.."

"I love you too my bear " jimin said turning to taehyung and hugged him

"Let's have dinner" taehyung said and took jimin to the table .

[Let's skip it]

"Taeh - ah jimin moans as taehyung was sucking his neck and biting it.

Taehyung was now kissing his nipples
"Ahh~ jimin was letting sweet noises.

"Fuck ! Don't tease me tae . Jimin said as he was getting impatient.

"Impatient ~ huh... Taehyung said spreading Jimin legs  "get ready" he said before getting into him

"AAHH .. fvk taehyung . Jimin screams as he was surprised at his actions.

"Tight ~ baby boi .. taehyung groaned.

Moans and groans were coming out of them and room was having a sweet romantic atmosphere to make them go wild soo the night was long ...long

The sweet couple lived together happy with their family and friends
And theEND OF CHAPTER

THANK YOU!!
For your love and support I hope you liked it

Ended on 29-7-23

You nice keep going

You nice keep going.
Love you all have a good day 💜