Chapter 4: A First Date

After his kiss with Remi, Blyke went to the bathroom but, instead of brushing his teeth like he planed to do before the kiss he went through to the other door that led into another person room. He and the other person talked for awhile till he heard Remi knock on the bathroom door.

At the sound of the knock Blyke jumped a little and after a few seconds regained his composure. He bowed his head and said thank you to the unknown person and quickly left through shutting it behind him. When Remi closed the door he let a breath of air he had been holding in. He wanted what he was planning to be a surprise and she almost found out before it was even in action. He then proceeded to put the plan into action.

He grabbed a blanket and left the room quietly. He went up to the roof and spread out the blanket and then left. He then went to the cafeteria and ordered some food and fake wine that would be charged to him when he left the hospital. While the food was being made he found a gift shop on the bottom floor of the hospital. He entered the gift shop and found a large basket, a pink stuffed bunny, and some roses. he went to the counter and charged everything to his tab he built up and left. on his way back he gave the basket and roses to the people in the cafeteria. He quietly rushed into his and Remi's room and put the bunny under his bed.

He then called the nurse to bring another blanket and sat on his bed to wait and see if Remi or the nurse would come into the room first. After a minute the nurse came back with the blanket, which he was reveled about and when the nurse left he threw it on his bed to look like the other blanket. Remi then came out of the bathroom with a new hospital gown and wet hair, which made him believe she took a shower.

He and Remi began to talk, mainly about the school, when the two doctors as before came told them they were here to do another check up just to make sure everything was alright. The did they same things as the day before and before long were done. When they finished the check up the doctors left and a nurse came in and gave them breakfast. Blyke and Remi ate there breakfast in silence and when they finished they called in the nurse who took care of the trays and told them people would be in to see them soon.

After a few minutes the door opened and in came Seraphina, Elaine, Arlo and Isen. Sera drew the curtain that separated the room and both groups quickly began conversations. The girls were talking about the school and how John shut down high-tiers from bulling the low-tiers and how he caused a lot of fear for everyone in the school. While Blyke told the other boys of his plan. Soon their friends were asked to leave by one of the nurses and it was time to put his plan into action. He got the bunny out from under his bed and asked Remi to close her eyes.

After a questing glance she closed her eyes and Blyke lead her to the roof where told her to open her eyes. There Remi say a blanket, a basket of food, a bottle of fake wine, and some roses. Remi turned a slight pink, which Blyke could see. Blyke told her that he thought watching the sunset together would be a good first date. He sat down on the blanket and Remi followed suit. They ate, drank fake wine, and talked with a few laughs all while watching the sunset through the chain link fence of the roof.

He forgot to give her the bunny on the roof so gave it to her when they got back to the room since it was dark out and they both were tired. They both fell asleep with a smiles on their faces. To be continued...