Story and Izuku's quirk info (please read)

Some Story Info:

-Izuku will be op in this fanfic.

-Izuku comes from a very rich family who has multiple different types of companies around the world which are owned by his grandfather.

 -Izuku is the sole heir to the family fortune and companies.

-Izuku will not get one for all from All Might.

-Izuku will not look the same as he did in canon.

-This will not fully follow the cannon.

-Izuku will have a harem (Ochako Uraraka will not be in a harem)

-There will be Ochako, Bakugo, and Hero Commission bashing.

-Izuku will have 5 quirks in this story.

-Most quirks will have multiple abilities.

-Izuku will NOT be related to All for One.

-Inko will be the daughter of Nana Shimura.

-There will be ocs in this story.

-I will be pulling characters from other places.

-Nedzu will adopt Izuku and be a friend of Izuku's late father.

-Izuku will adopt both Eri and Kota.

-Any songs, videos, gifs, and photos used in the story I don't own.

-This is being written on my phone so there will be many possible grammar errors.

-Dabi, Toga, and Twice won't be villains in this story.

-Izuku will have multiple abilities and skills.

======================================================================================================================================================

Info on Izuku's quirks:

Quirks with multiple abilities:

-Quirk: Shadow

Abilities:

-Shadow leap- can go from one place to another but only through the shadows.

-Shadow manipulation-Izuku can bend shadows to his will and make anything he can think of with the shadows.

-Nightmare- This ability is similar to Eraserhead's quirk but instead of erasing one's quirk, Izuku's makes the person see their biggest fear.

     Drawbacks- if used too much could lead to nosebleeds, dry eyes, eye sore, or drowsiness (Izuku could sleep 5-7 hours too multiple days)

-Quirk: Glitch

Abilities:

-Teleportation- Similar to Shadow Leap but he can teleport anywhere and very far.

-Error-  When activated he can make things malfunction for example, he could disable a group of media cameras at once.

      Drawbacks- If overused it could lead to nosebleeds, migraines, fever, could faint, and sleep from hours to days. If he loses control of his emotions he will glitch and teleport like crazy.

-Quirk: Razor wire 

Abilities:

-Wire create and manipulate- He can create long strong razor wires from his fingertips which he controls as if they were extensions of his own body. The wires are sharp enough to slice through steel and concrete with no trouble, he can use them to bind and restrain targets without damaging them. He can move objects without damaging them, being able to apply enough force to rip out someone's lip ring without damaging it, or grab a packet of cigarettes. He is also able to hold several of the wires between his teeth without any damage to himself. The wires themselves can be used to attack from virtually any angle, and seem to hover around Izuku himself in an omnidirectional manner during combat. He can cause drastic shifts in their positions with extremely small movements, and even manipulate them without any apparent movement at all. The wires move much more quickly than even Izuku himself does, and are extremely hard to see. He is also able to release wires from his control. He also has the ability to have the wires encircle him as he walked around without any contact with them. Izuku has no limit to how many wires he can make.

-Mesh shields- Izuku can weave the wires as he likes, creating mesh screens out of the wires to block bullets, and each screen appeared to contain hundreds of individual woven threads.

-Manipulative puppetry- Izuku could have his wires impaled or wrapped around someone and control them like a puppet.

Extra info: Has no drawbacks and the quirk can't be erased by Eraserhead.

-Quirk: Super Soldier

Abilities:

-Superhuman Strength- He is 15 times stronger than All Might was in his prime.

-Superhuman Stamina- Could fight for extended periods of time without breaking a sweat.

-Superhuman Durability-  Is physically tougher and is more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human could handle a few hits from Nomu with ease.

-Superhuman Agility- Able to maneuver through the air with exceptional balance. He can jump very high and far from a stationary position and execute professional-level flips and acrobatics.

-Superhuman Reflexes- Are near instantaneous, able to dodge a barrage of blasts unscathed.

-Danger Sense- Can sense danger similar to that of Spider-man's spider-sense.

-Perfect Shot- Skilled with guns similar to that of John Wick

-Superhuman Regeneration- He can heal faster than normal when injured. If injuries are bad enough he can heal quickly but there be scars left over. Not completely immune to viruses and other human ailments.

-Superhuman Speed- Can run 200-250 miles per hour.

     Drawback- He needs to eat from 9,753 calories to 13,957 calories per day or he will start to feel weak and tired which leads to him fainting (A/N: I needed to think of some type of drawback since Izuku is going to be kinda op here so the only thing I could think of is to use the similar draw back the flash had but also bit different.)

Extra Info: This quirk can't be erased by Eraserhead.

-Quirk: Conary Cry

Abilities:

-Sonic Scream-think similar to Black Canary power from Dc

-Superhuman Hearing- hearing as good as that of a daredevil or Superman

     Drawbacks- If overused could lead to a sore throat or losing his voice for an hour to as long as 3-9 days depending on how much he overuses it. Because of his high hearing, his ears are super sensitive loud noises hurt his ears and sometimes make them bleed.