Chapter 3: New Roommate (Edited)

A/N: Edited 11/8/2023 I fixed some minor mistakes.

================================================

"Midoriya"- Talking

'Bakuhoe'- Thinking

"All Might"- All Might speaking in his buff/hero form

*Kick*- Actions

"Hello"- Speaking a different language

>>Hey<<- text/ messages

{Hello}- Talking over the phone

[Sup]- Speaking through a voice changer

======================================================================================================================================================

3rd person pov:

It has been a few months now since Izuku had walked out of class. When he got home he got a call from his grandfather who was going to scold him as the school lied to him but Izuku told him the truth he told him what he continuously suffered. He tells him the teacher he walked out on holds a grudge because his mother dumped him for cheating and eventually dated his father. He spoke about how he was treated worse than Harry Potter was by Snape. Then Izuku tells him all the bullying he had suffered and everything. After hearing Izuku's reasons to leave his grandfather agreed with his decision especially when Bakugo had bad-mouthed his mother. After that, his grandfather agreed to let him drop out of school and do online school instead. Another great news was that Izuku had passed his grandfather's test so he no longer had to live as he had. That same day his grandfather had him picked up and dropped off at his manor which he gave to Izuku to own. His manor is a few miles from Meadow Creek Cafe & Dine he had been working at which he had bought from the owner who aparently was going to sell it as they weren't getting much business. Izuku loving the place had offer to buy it from her so he would own it but she would manage it and continue to live upstairs in her apartment above the place. Of course the offer I made Marcie had excepted it full heartedly as I was giving her a better offer then the other one who made the offer. After taking onwnership of Meadow Creek Cafe & Dine I upgrade it a bit better and I advortized it by putting up flies up all around which had stayed up for few weeks before they were taken down or covered up by other flires.

However the flires do it purpose as it got them way more customers then they usually had. It varied from heroes, underground heroes, vigilante, those with villainous quirk, weak quirks, those who are rich, middle waged, and even some who are poor, even those who are quirkless come around. It didn't matter who showed up so long you follow those rules of the place and buy something. the only reason Izuku knew that heroes come to his cafe is because he was a huge fan boy and he did alot of research. The reason he knew other vigilantes come to the place because he had met them himself during his vigilante work they had given him tips and gave him advise. Another bunch of customers were members of the Outcasts which is a group he formed when he was young of people who suffered for having what every one sees as weak or villainous quirks or who were like him quirkless. It was thanks to this group there were less suicides over the years that involved the quirkless in Japan. The group was large around the city but they were like one big family who looks out for eachother.  After his grandfather gave him so much money Izuku baught out a abandon area and had hired a construction company to build up the large apartment complex which had cost alot of money but he didn't care he was giving an offordable place to those who need it and they would not suffer discrimination from fellow neighbors.

In the last three months, he had gotten more muscular and grown from 5'5 up to 5'7 right which is not much of a growth spurt to others but it was better than nothing which made Izuku happy and determined to be at least as tall as the average male. Over the last three months, Izuku has been studying and reading up on as many of the books his grandfather wanted him to read as he could. Izuku knows his grandpa wants him to be ready to take over his empire someday and he doesn't wish to let him down not after everything he did especially the gifts he gave to help with his vigilante work. Right now Izuku is walking home from the cafe. He has been there most of the day working out the details as the new owner. Izuku had hired some new people to work there as the amount of customs has grown over the last few months and they needed new staff. It was 4:30 pm right now Izuku was tired and wanted to get home to take a nap before he went out to do more vigilante work tonight. Izuku winced slightly in soreness he had come across Bakugo and his lackeys on his way home who was pissed off that not only did he had left school but embarrassed him before doing so. They ganged up on him beaten him up in an alley but no matter how much they wanted him to Izuku didn't fight back nor did he even use his quirk. This had of course pissed Bakugo off more which lead to him getting beaten up for three hours before they got bored. Izuku knew the only reason they had stopped was because he pretended to pass out which he had done many times before when he had the unfortunate luck to run into them outside school and when he had a few run ins the last few months since he left school. Though his injuries had healed which left new scars and even though Izuku still had some blood covering him and his clothes are ruined Izuku still smiles as he thinks about what he had done in the last three months and how he pissed off Bakugo.