Chapter 2: You Have a Quirk? (re-edited)

A/n:edited 9/23/2023. I fixed my mistake that Izuku said he had taken 5 years of self-defense when he has actually been taking self-defense for 11.

===========================================================================

"Midoriya"- Talking? Izuku fights back

'Bakuhoe'- Thinking

"All Might"- All Might speaking in his buff/hero form

*Kick*- Actions

"Hello"- Speaking a different language

>>Hey<<- text/ messages

{Hello}- Talking over the phone

[Sup]- Speaking through a voice changer

======================================================================================================================================================

3rd person pov:

It is about an hour until school starts and Izuku quietly walks down the street to school as he walks. Izuku sees a speeding truck driving down the road with police cars chasing him. It was clear that the person had committed a crime and was now in a high-speed chase with the police. Izuku planning to help the police without getting caught. So he quickly hid taking cover behind a tree and pulled out his slingshot and two his jack spikes. He pulled back activating his ability perfect shot,hawk sight, and shadow manipulation abilities. He uses the shadow manipulation to cover himself in shadow to not be seen and fired the two jacks at the front tires blowing them out. After that he put away his slingshot and deactivate his shadow manipulation,perfect shot, and Hawk Sight preparing to started making his way to school again. However, Izuku stops eyes widen as a small child starts running out in the middle of the street chasing after the ball. Without a second thought, he shoots a razor wire out his index finger at a high tree branch accross the street making it wrap around it. He then ran and jump using the wire to swing fast using his free hand to grab the child and land safely at the park. When his feet touch the ground again he set the girl down as her mother runs over. Izuku retracts his string from the tree and back into his finger. Izuku looks at the mother hugging her daughter crying happily that she was safe. Izuku looks at the scene a bit sad for a few seconds then goes to leave. However, before he could the mother stops him.

Random mother-"Wait  what is your name I wish to know the name of the one who saved my daughter."

Izuku- *turns and gives a close eye 100-watt smile*"No need to thank me I did what was right miss. As for my name, I am no one important just someone who was passing by and saw someone in need of help."

Random mother-*looks pleadingly*"Please tell me your name and allow me to repay you"

Izuku-*waves his hand*"No there is no need. Your daughter's safety is reward enough. Children are our future and knowing I saved yours is good enough for me now I am sorry I really must go. Goodbye, have a nice day miss."

With that Izuku ran out of the park entrance making his way to school the police had caught the criminal not far from the park. As he ran he had a smile on his face seeing that he help caught the criminal but frowned a bit.

Izuku-'I really need to train more I didn't think the child would run out of the street right after I blew out the criminals tires. Shit why didn't I use Time Stop then I would have been able to save the child easily Lucky for me I watch a lot of spider man cartoons and movies and practice imitating his moves in training so I could use my wires like his webs so I was able to save that little girl.  I am However, If I was a second late she be hurt or worse. Now I better hurry or I will be late to school.'