Chapter 1: Izuku Midoriya Origin (re-edited)

A/n: I know it's not much but I changed some small things like that not that much apart. The time that his parents died was only a few months apart and Izuku will only have been a vigilante and awakened his quirk his quirk and been a vigilante for 2 years.

===========================================================================

"Midoriya"-  Talking

'Bakuhoe'- Thinking

"All Might"- All Might speaking in his buff/hero form

*Kick*- Actions

"Hello"- Speaking a different language

>>Hey<<- text/ messages

{Hello}- Talking over the phone

[Sup]- Speaking through a voice changer

======================================================================================================================================================

3rd person pov:

In a world where evolution took humanity to new heights, gifts of power called quirks emerged giving people unique boosts. It was an unruly age filled with people who use their powers for their own gain. While the government was stuck making new sets of laws to fit the standards of the new quirk-powered people of the world, some had already stepped up and used their quirks to stop others from using their powers for personal purposes and gains, they are referred to as 'Heroes', chosen protectors of humanity. But not all who desired to be one, had the chance to be one.

While 80% of the world's population received some kind of uncanny ability,  20% didn't, they were dubbed quirkless, powerless, weaklings. Desire is not enough to change reality. One particular boy was gifted with great power or powers, so he had a great chance to be a hero. His parents were great heroes themselves before they died. His father was the No.2 American hero: Gunnie (Hisashi Midoriya) and the No. 13 Japanese hero: Attracta (Inko Midoriya). While he had 6 great quirks, he had only been able to use them for the last three years as he was a late bloomer. He grew up with everyone believing he was quirkless, when he awaken his quirks finally he still didn't tell anyone of his quirks.

Izuku Midoriya had grown up facing bullies left and right, ever since he was four when he found out his quirks. His quirks were so strong that his body couldn't handle his quirks so he spent years and years training his body so he could. Then twoyears ago his quirks finally awaken when he witnessed the death of his mother.  Izuku already lost his father just 2 and a half months before hand. So because his grandfather lives in America and rarely visited that  it was only him and his mom mostly though she was busy a lot with work. Then that terrible night happened the night he awaken his quirks finally after watching his mother killed right before his eyes only few months after his father's death. 

Losing the last of his parents, the only people who he saw as the light in his darkness did not help Izuku mentally. It also didn't help that thanks to his eidetic memory everything that happened during that event was etched into his mind. At times he truly believe that his eidetic memory was more of a curse rather than a gift. Izuku knew from an early age what true pain felt like when everyone seem nearly everyone was against him but he found those in his dark times who were his light and that kept him going. It was the day they buried his mother next to his father that Izuku made up his mind it was there Izuku swore at his parent's grave a vow he has kept to this day.