New quirk info:

After back reading and reading another fanfic called The ProwlingSpider by Edgy_Hybrid13 I got the idea to change the quirks a bit they still be the same but I will be changing the abilities of some. I will also add one to the list so he will have six quirks instead of five.

A/n: I am sorry for those who read this but I deleted the publish and decided to make a new one. I made some changes to the quirk list as I took out the canary cry(I plan to give that to an oc) and decided to replace it with the ability called clone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info on Izuku's quirks:

1st Quirk: Shadow

Abilities:

-Shadow leap- can go from one place to another but only through the shadows.

-Shadow manipulation-Izuku can bend shadows to his will.

-Nightmare- This ability is similar to Eraserhead's quirk but instead of erasing one's quirk, Izuku's makes the person see their biggest fear.

Drawbacks- if used too much could lead to nosebleeds, dry eyes, eye sore, or drowsiness (Izuku could sleep 5-7 hours too multiple days)

2nd Quirk: Glitch

Abilities:

- Glitch Port: This move is a form of teleportation for long distances. When Izuku uses Glitch port his whole body glitches to where he wants to be and reforms there in mere seconds. It similar to shadow leap but he can glitch port anywhere with out needing to use the shadows.

Drawbacks:If Izuku is loses control of his emotions he can glitch in and out uncontrolably. This move also takes a tole on his body if overused he could temperarily suffer full body paralization or he could temporarily suffer is extreme exhuastion and full body pain.

-Tech sight: His eyes will dimily glow either blue, red, or green. When blue he gets simple x-ray fision, when green it simply night vision, and when red being infrared.

Drawbacks: Overuse of this ability can lead to dry eye, sore eyes, migrains, fever, nosebleeds, and fainting.

-Hacker: With the knowledge of technoglogy Izuku gains the ability to hack into anything. The time to hack into things depends on how tired he is and how sercurity of the place is.

Drawbacks: Using over using this causes sever migrain and drowsiness.

-Info Eyes: Izukus eyes turn cross hairs and gives him access to info or use of different types of technology to his advantage and it give him a bit of info on the person he facing against.

Drawbacks: If overused can lead to migrains, nosebleed, or dry eye. If he overuses this ability extremely he will be unable to use this ability for 2 to 3 hours.

3rd Quirk: Razor wire

Abilities:

-Wire create and manipulate- He can create long strong razor wires from his fingertips which he controls as if they were extensions of his own body. The wires are sharp enough to slice through steel and concrete with no trouble, he can use them to bind and restrain targets without damaging them. He can move objects without damaging them, being able to apply enough force to rip out someone's lip ring without damaging it, or grab a packet of cigarettes. He is also able to hold several of the wires between his teeth without any damage to himself. The wires themselves can be used to attack from virtually any angle, and seem to hover around Izuku himself in an omnidirectional manner during combat. He can cause drastic shifts in their positions with extremely small movements, and even manipulate them without any apparent movement at all. The wires move much more quickly than even Izuku himself does, and are extremely hard to see. He is also able to release wires from his control. He also has the ability to have the wires encircle him as he walked around without any contact with them. Izuku has no limit to how many wires he can make.

-Mesh shields- Izuku can weave the wires as he likes, creating mesh screens out of the wires to block bullets, and each screen appeared to contain hundreds of individual woven threads.

Extra info: Has no drawbacks thanks to one the abilities from his Super soldier quirk he would not suffer the normal drabacks of this quirk.

4th Quirk: Super Soldier

Abilities:

-Superhuman Strength- He is 5 times stronger than All Might was in his prime. ( in this fan fic All might in his prime could only lift up to 50 tons at full strength.)

-Superhuman Stamina- Could fight for extended periods of time without breaking a sweat.

-Superhuman Durability- Is physically tougher and is more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human could handle a few hits from Nomu with ease.

-Superhuman Agility- Able to maneuver through the air with exceptional balance. He can jump very high and far from a stationary position and execute professional-level flips and acrobatics.

-Superhuman Reflexes- Are near instantaneous, able to dodge a barrage of blasts unscathed.

-Super Human senses- Think like daredevil heighten senses but with equally good sight.

-Hawk sight- his eyes are sharp like that of a fully mature normal sharingan.

-Danger Sense- Can sense danger similar to that of Spider-man's spider-sense.

-Perfect Shot- Skilled with guns similar to that of John Wick

-Hypo Regeneration- He can heal faster than normal when injured. If injuries are bad enough he can heal quickly but there be scars left over.

-Superhuman Speed- Can run 300-350 miles per hour.

Drawback- He needs to eat from 11,373 calories to 13,957 calories per day or he will start to feel weak and tired which leads to him fainting (A/N: I needed to think of some type of drawback since Izuku is going to be kinda op here so the only thing I could think of is to use the similar draw back the flash had but also bit different.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku new quirks:

5th Quirk: Time stop

- Izuku can stop time while remaining active himself. He does so with the verbal command of "Stop time" which stops time. When he wants to reactivate he does by saying "time resume".

Drawbacks: If used to much or to long can cause nosebleeds, migrains, fevers, or fainting (If he faints he can be out for 3½ hours at least).

6th Quirk: Clone

- Izuku can make perfect clones of him self that is half the strength he is. The max of clones he can make is 12. The clones have no blood in them, Izuku can dispell and activate them at will. He also gets the memories when they dispell.(Think simlar to Shadow clones from Naruto but more durable and long lasting the more he trains.)

Drawbacks: Over use will lead to him fainting and being asleep for hours up to a 1½ days. If mutiple clones dispell at once either forcefully or manually the memories coming in at once can lead to nose bleeds, migrains, and passing out exhuastedly from the pain. (If passes out can be out for up to 3 to 7 hours).