12

Aera POV 

Its been sometime since the time I slapped Sunoo and I don't regret it at all. I have never seen him near Hyejoon again. In fact, I haven't seen him around at all. He doest hang out around any of the girls any longer.

"Aera, Namra, are you guys coming to the party I told you about yesterday?" Hyejoon asked.

"No, Hyejoon we aren't and I suggest you not to go either. It feels a little fishy. Don't go to the party okay?"

"Yeah fine."

Autor's POV

Hyejoon was surely not gonna listen. She wasn't a spoilt kid but she just wanted to experience something new after the things between Sunoo and her ended.

So she decides to go.

.

.

.

It was a typical Friday night, and Sunoo had  also been invited to a party by his friend, Changmin. 

As soon as he arrived, he was greeted by the sound of loud music and the smell of alcohol. He spotted Changmin across the room and made his way over to him, hoping to find some company.

As the night wore on, the music got louder, and the drinks flowed freely. Hyejoon found herself talking to Sunoo's friend Gyushin, and they hit it off instantly. They laughed and joked, and as the night went on, they both got drunker and drunker.

They talked for a while, and Hyejoon found herself attracted to him. Before she knew it, they were making out in a dark corner of the room.

Few weeks later, Hyejoon realized that she was pregnant with Gyushin's child. When she tried to confront him about it, he denied it and refused to take responsibility.

She didn't know what to do, and so she turned to Sunoo for help."Sunoo, can you help me get in touch with Gyushin? I need to talk to him about the baby," Hyejoon said, tears welling up in her eyes.

Sunoo nodded, "Of course, I'll try to talk to him for you. I'm sorry this happened, Hyejoon."

Aera POV

I was walking through the hallways as I heard Sunoo's voice, "I'm sorry this happened, Hyejoon."

"What the f**k did you do Sunoo? I already told you to never meet Hyejoon again! So what have you done now?" I asked as I went towards them in anger.

"No no no, Aera listen! Its not his fault. Aera please!" Hyejoon tried to say.

"What even happened?" I asked.

"I'll tell you but first calm down okay. Lets go somewhere more private to talk." she said and took me away from Sunoo.

.

.

.

"Now tell me, what is it?" I said.

"Aera, I am pregnant." she said.

"What?! That b*stard!" 

"No Aera trust me its not him!"

"Then who is it?"

(A/N: Hyejoon can never tell Aera about the party so she went silent.)

"Why are you silent Hyejoon?" 

Then again I thought that Hyejoon needs my support more than my wrath.

"Anyways, whatever happens, I'm here for you," I said, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

"You don't have to go through this alone."

"Thank you, Aera," she replied, tears in her eyes. 

"I don't know what I would do without you."

I hugged her tightly, "You don't have to worry about anything. I will be here for you throughout the pregnancy and after the baby is born."

But this doesn't mean Ill ever forgive Sunoo.

.

.

.

(A/N: Aera is such a protective friend.)