5

Sunghoon POV 

I had been struggling with my feelings for Namra for a while now. It was hard to keep them bottled up, but I didn't want to risk ruining our friendship. 

I couldn't stop thinking about her, though, and I knew I had to do something about it.

One day, I invited Namra over to my house to watch a movie. As we sat on the couch, I took a deep breath and blurted out my confession.

"I know this might sound crazy, Namra, but...I think I have feelings for you. More than just friends."

Namra's eyes widened in surprise, and there was a silence between us for a moment. She had never thought of me in that way before, but I had to tell her how I felt.

"I...I don't know what to say, Sunghoon," she finally said.

I understood if she didn't feel the same way, but as we talked more, Namra realized that she might have feelings for me too. 

We started exploring our new relationship, going on dates and spending more time together than ever before.

We talked about the future and what it might hold for us. We knew it might be complicated, but we both felt like it was worth the risk.

As we navigated this new side of our friendship, we faced some challenges and insecurities. But through it all, we had each other's backs, and our friendship was the foundation of our relationship.

.

.

.

(A/N: Bonus...after the pretty moment Sunoo and Aera had!!<3)