The odd one out:- III

She absolutely loved the royal menagerie she had as a family. But right now, the water was getting over her head.

Virat wailed like a precocious child, while Ziva stared at him, scared as to why her Rabbit Chachu cried as bad as her when she was hurt.
Her Ro bear was mumbling eerily, constantly nibbling onto his lips, as if his life had been sentenced to years of jail. Her Harry Chachu was hugging both of them and crying as if something precious to their life had just ended.

"Mama, why are they crying?" Ziva asked, her innocent voice pulled everyone out of their reverie. Virat pulled her towards his torso and hugged her slowly, guiding his teary face on her shoulders, wailing loudly. She just couldn't get a hold of the confusion going on.

" Because they are idiots!" Sakshi rolled her eyes, as she pulled her daughter out of the joke they were pulling off.

" Bhabhiii!" Three of them, hugged each other and whined angrily.

" What!  Why are you crying as if Mahi died?" Their bhabhi smacked them on their heads, while each of them hiccuped, trying to control their tears.

" Rona band karte ho, ya phir aur marun?" Sakshi was about to smack them again, when Virat dabbed to save himself, while the other followed his route.

" Nhi na bhabhi! Lagti hai!" Harry's voice was cracking, quietly rubbing on his forehead where earlier Sakshi had hit him, and went on crying.

" So stop crying! He fainted because of  weakness. And the Viral fever will go down in two three days. You guys are acting as if I have been widowed! Rona band karo!Nhi toh ek ek ko jhaadu se pitungi!!" Sakshi had enough. First she had dealt with  crying Yuvi and those two idiots and now these three kids, were taking up her whole time.

" Ok Bhabhi!" Virat whispered in a somber voice, while Rohit wiped his nose on Virat Shirt, Harry did th opposite and took Sakshi's scarf to do so. She snatched her scarf back, and threw it in the laundry basket in disgust.

" Now get your asses out of the sofa and, freshen up and come back to the dining table. Call Yuvi and the other two musketeers ! I want everyone down in fifteen minutes or, no dinner! Are we clear?" The three of them copied each and every word Sakshi said and ran upstairs.

" What's happening Mumma?"

" Nothing, baccha! You' hungry?"

" Yes– but dad?"

" He had his meal!"

"Without me?" Ziva innocently asked the question. Her papa always used to eat with her. What changed today?

" Yes, he is tired!" Sakshi reasoned.

" Tired of sleeping?" Ziva asked back, her eyes widening in shock. Well even though she was a kid, these five days she had noticed her father either sulking or playing video games or sleeping, in those same clothes. 

" No,–– I don't know. No more questions. I'll feed you! It's quite late, you need to sleep."

" Mumma––I don't feel quite well!" Ziva whined, her lips quilting into a pout. Sakshi placed one of her hands on her forehead and other one on her daughter's trying to get if she was running down with fever.
Sakshi glared at her as she thought she again constituted one of precarious lies so as to get out of school tomorrow.

" Zi! I am in no mood of jokes. You father is already down with Viral! I don't want any of your pranks now? Is it clear?" Sakshi reprimanded, her stance scared Ziva who had no idea why she got scolded back.

"But mama––"

"Sheela aunty, Ziva ko bithaye, main khaana lagwa deti hun!" Sakshi ignored Ziva's drama, and went on do her work.