The odd one out:- IV

Target for next update:- 200 votes and 100+ comments.

--------
Sun rays peeked through the windows as our a day long sleeping beauty, got up from his painful sleep after regaining his famished strength.
His head clocked back, as pain striked back but somehow, it wasn't terrible. He could feel his warm head throbbing backwards, the weakness was still intact, but all of the symptoms had taken themselves down a notch.

He spread his arms to cuddle onto his wife who was supposed to be sleeping beside him. As soon as he slipped his hands to her waist, he was met with a patchy and unruly surface.

Sakshi's waist was soft, like, like that of a baby! Not that he cared, but what happened to her soft, butter like skin? Was the tension he gave to her the reason behind her aging skin? He felt sorry for his tiny little wife, who had to put up with his tardy ways of life.

However he, nudged his shoulder onto the new discovery and caressed her new unruly waist, clearly knowing how much she hated it. He smiled.
Starting his day with an annoyed wife was great. She would make faces that will take his heart away, again.

He circled around the belly button, and still no reactions were there.

He knew what to do!

He poked her in her belly button. Ah the thrill to tease her waa always one of the driving forces that made him wanted to live more.

" Bachao bachao, someone is molesting me! Oh my god! What kind  of a monster gropes a handsome  sleeping man!" Yuvi's loud, unscrupulous voice hit Mahi's ear drums and that's when he realized that either  his wife was not sleeping beside him or  she,  in the middle of the night transformed into Yuvraj Singh.

What sound confusing to Mahi's pyretic brain is that why his beautiful wife would turn into an unkempt beast, and that even if she wanted to be a beast, why not be someone better?
Why Yuvraj Singh?

" What happened? What happened? Did the avengers come after all! All of those day, I knew, they weren't just figments of my imagination!" Virat had jumped out of the and pulled up Mahi's saber light to join the avengers army, after Yuvi made the loud call for help. That doofus, in broad daylight and with closed eyes did some stupid tai chi to show how good of an avenger he can be.

" Mahi Bhai, the Thanos is here! Mahi Bhai, he will kill virat and steal is pull shot! Mahi Bhai our pitch is in danger! Mahi bhai, my Vada pao is in danger! Please save my Vada pao Mahi Bhai! Thanos is eating everyone last one of it! Mahi Bhai!––he is forcing Virat to eat it" Rohit clenched on to the sheets of the bed.

Mahi looked around the room. His wife was not there. She had to sleep somewhere else because these prodigal idiots would have coerced her into doing so.
.

" Mahi Bhai––My VADA PAO. He ate the whole stall––"

" Oh SHUT UP ROHU––" Mahi slapped Rohit out of his kinky dream of Vada pao.  Virat's dangling body just shot out of his own dream.

All of three, had there sanity back in there hands, and it took them only a little time to realize that Mahi had woke up from the deep slumber he had  embarked on yesterday.

"Mahi Bhai, Oh my God! Let me call Bhabhi, You are awake. Ughhhh–––my throat feels so heavy" Virat, Yuvi and Rohit hugged Mahi Bhai. The bond that Yuvi shared with Mahi was not just of a simple hug. He had to slap the dunk shit out of his best friend, and lo and behold, Yuvi started attacking Mahi's already thumping head.

" Wait––ouch–time out, you dwinky oldie" Mahi hit back Yuvi, and now the latter sat there with his head in his hand. Apparently his head was throbbing too.