𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟐𝟏𝟎

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟐𝟏𝟎

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋 of incredible food being cooked. The smell was making you want to float downstairs and find the source. It was captivating. You wished everything smelt like this. Your stomach rumbled at the smell. You couldn't wait to eat Mitsuki's food!!

You checked the time, '6:10'. You had slept for thirty minutes. You heard the shower running so you assumed Bakugo was still showering. You were looking around his room, still admiring how neat it was. You would've expected a person like him to be messy and have everything thrown everywhere. But then again, he liked to be the best at everything.

It was cold as fuck in his room! He probably needed it to be cold since his quirk makes him sweat more than usual. You walked over to his closet and took out one of his hoodies. It was black with a skull on it. It was so cute!

You pulled it over your head and loved the way it gripped your tiny figure. It was baggy but not too baggy to the point it'd make you look homeless. It also smelled just like him. As you were fixing the hoodie, the door opened. Bakugo walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair still a little bit damp. Your eyes widened as you looked from his face to his abs and then below. You started blushing profusely as you turned around and covered your eyes with your arm.

"Gah, put a shirt on!! Did you forget I was here?" You exclaimed as you felt your face getting hotter. His body was so nice. Those abs could definitely cut something. You wanted to feel them so bad. You wanted to trace the veins on his arms and make your way around his body. Why was this man so attractive?

"You know you'd rather see me without a shirt." He said as you could just imagine his cocky smirk plastered on his stupid face. He was right though. But who wouldn't want to see a body like his?

"In your dreams. Now shut up and get changed, I'm going to eat." You said as you turned around and avoided his gaze as you walked to the door. He grabbed your hand and turned you towards him, making you look up at his face. You were sure your face was a tomato by now. He started laughing as he let go of your hand and walked away.

"You're too easy to make flustered. If only you saw your fucking face right now, it's priceless!" He said as he continued to laugh. You rolled your eyes and scoffed. Whatever, two can play that game. You'd leave that for later though, you were hungry as fuck.

"Shut the fuck up and get fucking changed already, I'm hungry." You said as you left the room and made your way downstairs. You floated the whole way there, the smell practically moving your body for you. It was like you were caught in a trance. You saw Mitsuki setting the food on the table and you floated beside her.

"AH!.. oh hi Y/N! How was training? Did you knock some sense into my idiot of a son?" Mitsuki laughed out while you chuckled as well.

"Yeah, I handed his ass to him. He's still the same old Bakugo though." You shook your head as you thought of him. The loud, arrogant, and rash Bakugo. The Bakugo you want to get to know. The Bakugo you find somehow comforting. The Bakugo you want to stick by you. The Bakugo you actually look forward to seeing. He wasn't so bad..