𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟔𝟎𝟓

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟔𝟎𝟓

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐆 to explain the cavalry battle. A battle with two to four people, a team battle. This was probably going to be the most exciting thing about the Sports Festival. What could be more exciting than this?

"Now, you have fifteen minutes to form your teams. Start!" Midnight shouts as she whips her whip.

Everyone starts talking amongst themselves. You can hear Izuku's muttering from the back of the group, deciding it best to not team up with him. You do feel bad for him though, nobody's going to want to be on a team with the number one person.

You hear commotion coming from your right, causing you to glance over and see what's the big deal. Immediately, you notice a bunch of your classmates crowding around Katsuki.

"Team up with me, Bakugo!" You hear Mina and Sato say at the same time.

Others are also encouraging Katsuki to team up with them so they'll advance. Katsuki scowls and clicks his tongue, "I don't even know what quirks you guys have!", he shouts as he shoves his hands in his pockets.

"I could understand not knowing Class B's quirks, but he doesn't pay attention to what's around him at all!" Mina says as she groans and grabs her head in frustration.

"Hey! Todoroki already chose his team! Bakugo, team up with me!" Kirishima shouts as he points to himself.

"Weird hair."

"I'm Kirishima!! At least try to remember! And our hair isn't even that different!" He groans, reciprocating Mina's actions.

"You're going to be the rider, right? So who's someone that can take all of your blasts?!" Kirishima says, proudly flaunting his quirk.

"Someone with guts." Katsuki responds, completely avoiding the point Kirishima was trying to make.

"Not really, but yeah! Me, with my hardening, will be a horse who'll never fall! You're gonna get it, right? The ten million?" Kirishima asks, knowing it'll bait Katsuki into teaming up with him.

Katsuki smirks and accepts. You roll your eyes at how easy it is to persuade him. You look away from him, seeing who else is trying to formulate a team. You hear that tiny grape's voice and immediately look the other way. Hopefully you can find some strong people.

Your hope disappears as you see everyone has already formed their teams. Some people are still trying, but a majority has finished. Everyone is teaming up with their class, which is smart since you all don't know each other's quirks.

"Y-Y/N.. um.. do you think you'd want to be on our team?" You turn around with wide eyes upon hearing the familiar voice of Izuku.

The only other person with him is Ochaco. You narrow your eyes, not knowing if you should accept or not. But then, an idea pops into your head. If you can't take the ten million from someone else, then why not just protect it? That's easy, right?