𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟎𝟗𝟔

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟎𝟗𝟔

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 find 'Warp Gate' and rip his head off or some shit. Why walk there though? Walking is so overrated nowadays. You grab both boys arms and teleport them to where you guys originally saw that warp Villain. Both boys double over and grab their stomach with twisted faces. You giggle and skip ahead of them.

"I SAID TO STOP DOING THAT DUMB SHIT!" Katsuki says as he pulls on your arm and throws you back. You smile and balance yourself as Kirishima catches you.

"Hey dude! Don't throw a female like that.. that's not manly." Kirishima tells him with a look of worry displayed over his features.

You brush it off and thank Kirishima for worrying. You know that's how Katsuki is. Plus, he let you lay on his shoulder earlier, obviously Katsuki doesn't dislike you or he'd definitely show it.

"Look! There's a shit ton of Villains down there.. and they're all fighting.. Aizawa-Sensei?!" You said in disbelief, wanting to believe your eyes were deceiving you.

But they definitely weren't. The scene below you showed Mr.Aizawa attempting to hold his own against at least 25 Villains. He was switching between using his quirk and using his scarf to tackle the Villains.

The fuck? Your teacher is badass!

"We should help Aizawa-Sensei! It's the only manly thing to-"

"Y/N, teleport me to that fucking purple bitch." Your eyes widened at Katsuki's words. He's still seriously planning to go through with that..

"No. I'm not going to aid in something that will most likely injure you. I'm going to help Aizawa." You say while Katsuki glares at you and flips you off. Kirishima can deal with him, he's acting out too much.

You teleport to Aizawa-Sensei and leave the two boys behind you to hopefully go help their classmates instead of trying to go on a suicide mission. Aizawa looks over at you and his eyes widen with terror.

"Y/N.. what are you doing here?! This is something only Pro Heroes can handle. You're going to get yourself hurt! Go back with the other students, now!" Aizawa spat out as he continued to fight some weak Villains off. You scoff and go in front of him.

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀 (𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃)
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊: 𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋: 𝟏𝟓𝟎
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋: 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓

His strength level was pretty high considering that was without the use of his quirk. It only makes sense though since his strongest skill is his combat aspect. That definitely explains why he was able to hold his own against so many Villains at once.