𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟕𝟐1

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟕𝟐1

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

"What is up everyone!"

"Hey hey hey my dudes!"

"Let's get this thing started, huh?!"

You glare at Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero for having such an immense amount of energy so early in the morning. Katsuki yells at them to shut up as Mina drags her body against your shoulder in an effort to stay awake.

Ochaco starts dancing, yelling excitedly about the training camp which wakes Mina right up. You shake your head with a smile on your face as Katsuki rolls his eyes and drags you to the bus with him.

"Hey, you two! Wait for the assigned seats!" Iida shouts as Katsuki flips him off and brings you towards the back with him.

You get the window seat and Katsuki the isle, Mina and Kirishima soon joining the two of you as well. Kaminari and Jiro also make their way towards the back along with Sero and Sato following behind them.

"Aw man.. you two always make me feel so lonely!" Kaminari exclaims as he sits in the seat in front of you and Katsuki.

You smile as Katsuki scoffs, "Maybe stop being a fuckin weirdo and you wouldn't be so lonely.", he says as you smack his arm.

"Who knows, maybe you and Jiro would be perfect together." You add with a wink, Jiro blushing as she huffs and looks away while crossing her arms.

Kaminari's eyes widen as he looks ecstatic, "You think?", he whispers with a smile.

You nod as he immediately goes back to talking to Jiro, Katsuki rolling his eyes at him. You throw your legs onto Katsuki's lap, wrapping an arm around his neck as you rest your head on his chest.

Katsuki rests his hand on your thigh, kissing the top of your head. He rubs your thigh soothingly as he scrolls on his phone with his other hand. Kirishima looks at you two with a shocked face.

"Dude! I've never seen Bakugo act so soft!" He says as his mouth hangs open.

Katsuki's hand grips your thigh tightly as he yells at Kirishima. Mina laughs as she peaks her head out from beside Kirishima, "C'mon Bakugo! Nothing's wrong with having a little soft spot for your girlfriend!"

"Shut up. Mind your damn business." Katsuki says as he ignores them and scrolls on his phone again.

You giggle at him as you raise your head to look at him, "It's true, you're a softie.", you tell him as you plant a kiss on his lips.

Kirishima snickers as Mina giggles as well, making Katsuki pull back as he gently picks you up and places you on the seat to your right. Katsuki then immediately blasts Kirishima as he laughs harder.