𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟐𝟏𝟑

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟐𝟏𝟑

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 something else. The whole time it was going on you couldn't help but gasp. The most surprising thing about it was the fact Todoroki used the flame part of his quirk. Izuku also beat himself up like really bad.

Some of the things Izuku said made you surprised. Who knew the boy was capable of saying such harsh things? It sucks though, he egged on Todoroki so much just to lose to him in the end. At least the fight was cool as fuck.

Now, for some reason, Katsuki is pissed. He's like growling and shit, and he's making such a weird face. He's so grumpy. Izuku did manage to surprise him yet again throughout the match though. It warmed your heart.

You couldn't worry about Katsuki now though, cause Iida's match just ended. It was funny to watch, it ended just as quick as it started. Poor Shiozaki.

Now it was your turn.

"From the Hero Course, Y/N L/N! Fierce and strong to be able to make it so far!" Present Mic shouts, you smiling gently.

"Also from the Hero Course, Mina Ashido! Pink and bubbly, yet also strong!" Present Mic, again, states.

"Now, let's see what these two girls have got. Start!"

You already knew how to beat Mina. Her quirk was strong, yet easily avoidable. She starts to throw out acid towards you, both hands unleashing a good amount. You turn on Ghost, making only your feet solid so you can run towards her.

Mina doesn't know what to do, splashing and thrashing left to right. You don't know how she can't figure out that your feet are still solid. You get up close to her, making your hands solid as you spin her around and start to push her out of bounds.

She doesn't go down without a fight, though, as expected of your best friend. She uses her acid to sort of glide across the concrete. She easily slips through your grip, practically skating away from you.

You sigh, wanting this to be over with. You love Mina and all, but you were still groggy from your nap and you wanted to go back to sleep. You active your Speed and get up close to touch her. She splashes acid out at you like you expected, causing your shirt to burn off.

Only the middle part of your shirt was burnt, so you just had the sleeves, like a sort of flannel. 'Thank god it didn't burn my bra too.' You think, not even wanting to imagine how embarrassing that would be.

You had landed a touch on Mina, allowing you to copy her quirk. Okay, maybe you could have some fun. You splash out acid at her too, her eyes widening as she shrieks and gets away from it.

"Woaahh! Mina your quirk is fucking awesome!" You praise, coating your shoes in acid like she did so you could glide as well.

"Is this even fair?! L/N's quirk allows her to do practically anything!" You hear Present Mic state frantically.