Murder Drones: Pilot, but if V replaced N

(Now playing "Murder Drones" by AJ Dispirito)

Booting Up: Exposition

"We are Disassembly Drones. Deadly robots created by JC Jenson IN SPAAAAACEE!!!! to stop the uprising of the rebellious Worker Drones, and by extension, save humanity.

Unfortunately, there were... complications."

V laughed maniacally as she chased after a generic male Worker Drone. She could catch up to him easily, but (as J sometimes said) she had a bad habit of playing with her food.

She was so focused on watching his terrified movements and listening to his screams, that she didn't notice where he was running to.

Suddenly, the Worker made a flying leap and disappeared into a tunnel leading to an underground bunker. V barely had time to slow down before a heavy blast door slammed shut in her face.

After two seconds of shocked silence, V let out an enraged growl and started scratching the door with her knife hands.

"Come out and face me you cowards!"

"No, thanks!" Was the muffled reply.

"With the Workers all sheltered behind those stupid doors, our (specifically my) kill count decreased dramatically, and the danger of overheating became more real.

"And what are we doing about it?! Nothing!!!" V angrily slammed a fist down on the pod's control console, causing the male disassembler (who's name she forgot half the time) to jump slightly and J to roll her eyes. "We should be out there trying to find a way through the doors instead of just sitting in here... WHAT ARE WE EVEN WAITING FOR?!"

"V, calm down. You'll just make yourself overheat faster." J said, looking up from the report she was typing with a bored expression.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I need to kill something! It's been too long, J. TOO LONG!" V started pacing around the small space inside of their ship while her tail flicked back and forth in agitation. "What if we tried tunneling in? What are the odds their flooring is as strong as those doors?"

"Pretty good, honestly." J saved her work and closed the app she was using. "Even if the floors are just measly office tile or something like that, the ground between us and them would be frozen solid. Have you seen this weather?"

"It could still be worth a try..." What's-His-Face mumbled, flinching slightly when J turned her steely glare on him.

"You are not a part of this conversation. Go outside and do something useful, like hunting." J snapped, pointing at the door. The male saluted and hurried to obey. Once he was gone, J turned back to V and sighed.

"Look, I'm almost finished my work for the day. When I'm done, I'll take you hunting." She said. V glared at the floor grumpily.

"What's the point? The Workers are never outside anymore." She grumbled. J sighed again.

"Honestly, what am I gonna do with you?" She shook her head. "Fine, then. You can stay here if you're gonna be that way. The Spire walls need reinforcing."

"What?! But, I-!"

"Hush. Maybe some time alone is all you need, right now. I'll bring you back some of whatever I find." J left before V could protest further.

"Hmph!" The femme fatale crossed her arms and fell back into her chair, slouching grumpily. She knew this was J's way of 'helping' her, but it felt an awful lot like punishment.

After a few moments of fiddling with the buttons and spinning her chair in a bored manner, V decided to check on the Spire walls as J suggested.

(Now playing: "Goth Girl Anime Lover VS Wholesome Killer Boi" by AJ Dispirito)