Solver!N Oneshot (Requested by Clipperislife76)

APYR!!!

-N had been experiencing splitting headaches lately.  

-They would come on suddenly without warning and vanish just as quickly.

-He thought maybe it meant he just wasn't drinking enough oil and would cease to be a problem once Uzi upgraded his cooling system.

-But then he broke a mirror.

-It happened so suddenly!  One moment, he was checking his reflection after he woke up, the next, his visor glitched with an all-too-familiar symbol and the glass shattered.  

-N gasped and jumped back, both startled and horrified.

-He might try to keep it a secret first, because he doesn't want to burden his friends with his problems.

-But Uzi and V are gonna find out eventually.

-Probably what happened was somebody shot at Uzi when she was vulnerable, but instead of her Solver catching and deflecting it, it was N's.

-He might run away in a panic, not wanting to be a danger to anyone or let them down.

-Hiding in the woods, similar to Uzi in Ep. 4.

-Because N hasn't been drinking as much oil, he will start to overheat and go through a similar transformation to Uzi's.  But his is more like a giant wolf.

-Going savage, he might actually destroy a whole colony of Workers and maybe even a few Disassemblers if Uzi or V don't calm him down.

-When someone (probably Uzi) does eventually get through to him, he will just feel so ashamed and possibly disgusted with himself.

-He never wanted this to happen, and his guilt complex already runs deep.

-Thankfully, he doesn't have to deal with this alone.

AN:  And that was my vision of N having the Absolute Solver.  I hope it was satisfactory, in spite of being so short.  But I'm taking requests now!  I'll post a list of rules later, but for now, I reserve the right to refuse any request I don't feel comfortable with.