Chapter 1

Last time...

The People of Earth faced a terrifying foe by the name of Majin Buu. And this Creature was the most mighty enemy they faced so far. He even forced all of planet Earth into extinction. however, because of our great hero, Hercule, energy from the entire world was formed into the ultimate technique, the spirit bomb! And by using this power, Son Goku, and Son Daikon worked together and threw the bomb at the great Buu, destroying him forever.

Vegeta is getting destroyed by Daikon.

Vegeta: Damn it Daikon! Calm down! You'll destroy the planet if you continue this!

Daikon ignores Vegeta and punches him through a rock formation. Vegeta gets up slowly as Daikon walks toward him slowly.

Vegeta: 'Damn it! I wish he were born in a top class! Then he would've controlled it with no problem! Wait... Control. Wish! That's it!' DENDE!! ARE YOU THERE?!

Dende: Vegeta!

Vegeta: Does the dragon still have one more wish?!

Dende: Yeah! He's been waiting very patiently!

Vegeta: Good! I want you to use the last wish to help Daikon gain control over this form!

Dende: But why don't you just ask for the tail to be cut off?!

Vegeta: this power that Daikon currently has could hold Buu in time for Goku to gain enough energy for the spirit bomb! Maybe he could kill Buu himself!

Dende: right! I'll tell Porunga!

On Namek, Dende goes other to Porunga and tells him Vegeta's wish.

Porunga: your last wish shall be granted. Farewell.

Porunga's Eyes shine Before going back into the dragon balls and spreading out. On the planet of the Kaisz Daikon gets closer and closer to Vegeta. He stops in front of him before lifting his foot and almost crushing Vegeta. Vegeta closes his eyes expecting the worst, but the shadows above him stop. He opens one eye and sees the foot retracting from him.

Daikon: V-Vegeta...?

Vegeta: oh it's about time! You were about to kill me.

Daikon holds his head in pain before roaring at the top of his lungs. He starts to shine slowly before starting to shrink in size. His yellow fur starts to turn red, as the hair on his head starts to grow and turn back into its original Black color. Vegeta covers his eyes from the bright light. The light finally dims and shows a Man with red fur, long black hair, and blue eyes. Vegeta shields his eyes and sees the new man standing in front of him.

Vegeta: D-Daikon? Is that you?

The man looks at his hands and his tail, along with the red fur and long hair. He looks back at Vegeta before giving a smile.

Vegeta: I'll take that stupid smile as a Yes.

Daikon: yeah, sorry for the little scare.

Vegeta: Scare?! Yeah right! As if you could scare me!

Daikon: yeah, but I almost killed you.

Vegeta: Tsk! Just forget about me! Focus on that new form of yours! What is it?

Daikon: well, I don't know.

Vegeta: I can tell that your energy has gone through the roof! This form might be able to beat... MAJIN BUU!!! I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!!!

Daikon: Whoa! Why are you screaming?