Chapter 4

Last time...

Vegeta: Hmph.

The group looks over at Vegeta in the side of the ship looking a bit salty. Goku stands up and faces Vegeta.

Goku: Don't worry Vegeta! If we ever get into a situation, we'll let you be the Super Saiyan God this time!

Vegeta: No need! I don't need to gain power only to be called second place.

Goten: Hey that's not fair!

Goku pats Goten's head as Goten just pouts.

Vegeta: I'll make sure to find a power even greater than that power, and then I'll surpass you and beat Beerus myself!

Daikon: Yeah, Vegeta is right. I'll master this power of mine and surpass that Super Saiyan God!

Goku: Yeah I bet! If anyone can do it, it's you two!

Vegeta: tch! I don't need your support clown!

Goku: No I'm serious! Especially when you were going against Beerus and shouted, "MY BULMA!!!"

Vegeta: W-What?! How do you know about that?!

Daikon: wait a minute...

Piccolo: you used the instant transmission to get here and watch everything that was going on huh?

Goku just laughs, confirming Piccolo's suspicions.

Goku: Yeah I was hoping to come up with a plan but that ended up hopeless! Hehehehe!!!

Goku laughs again, leaving everyone confused, but still happy, now that the threat has disappeared.

-----------------------------------------------------

A few months pass after the God of destruction Beerus, and his angelic assistant Whis, left earth. And in these past few months, it's been nothing but peace for the people of Earth. The scene is showing the grand elder Kai watching something from a distance. While he does this, The supreme Kai Shin walks over with curiosity.

Shin: Grand elder, what could you be looking at? Don't tell me... Please Elder Kai! You can't be doing this all the time!

The old Kai looks over at Shin in confusion.

Old Kai: Doing what? What do you think I'm watching?

Shin: Huh?

Shin looks over at the direction of elder Kai and sees that it's not what he thinks he's looking at. Instead, it was literally quite the opposite. As his vision zooms in, he sees Daikon sitting on a rock formation, meditating by himself.

Shin: Daikon? But what could you be looking at him for?

The grand elder walks away from his place and puts his hands behind his back.

Old Kai: Youngin, I'm going to need you to do me a favor.

Shin: oh? Anything for you elder!

Old Kai: it's been a few months since Goku and Vegeta went to Beerus' planet. My best guess is that they're training. Getting stronger and ready to fight their next opponent.

Shin: Yes it would seem so, but what does that have to do with Daikon?

Old Kai: Well, if my guess is correct, it seems like he doesn't know that Goku and Vegeta are fair ahead of him at this point. They've left him in the dust. And I can't help but tell him something that could help him catch up. Or it might not. We won't know until we try.