F/d = favorite dish 

Thanks for 100 reads!!

-Author ♡

══════⊹⊱≼1st pov≽⊰⊹══════

I'm just getting closer to Razor and I guess Chongyun. We are at an inn. Over in Sumeru city, I'm in the same suite as Xiangling. She's probably thinking up another recipe. Honestly I'm scared of what she puts in those recipes.

Xiangling waltz back into our inn room,"Hey, Y/n the boys said we're going to get going in 2 or 3 hours. Or something like that." I scan the poor door she had slammed open a moment ago. 

"Oh, should we go explore and get something to eat before we go?" Xiangling is just jumping up and down in excitement from my suggestion. It's clear she'll be looking for ingredients the whole time.

Yesterday Bennett told me that Chongyun is looking for a ghost that won't run away 'from his pure yang energy'. Strange right? But none of these people in this party are normal in any sense. But it's what to be expected, joining a random party.

Xiangling nods and raced out of the room to tell the others. Slamming the door shut.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

At a nearby cafe

As me and Razor were chatting about how cooked we think the meat is. Chongyun tells us that Xiangling would make us test her cooking concoctions on us. If we don't pick something soon. Of course we start quickly scanning the options. It's less about how it would taste, but what she would make it out of.

"I would like a f/d", leaving Razor behind to fend for himself. I let out a small chuckle as he looks down at the menu with a look of pure terror.

"And Razor what do you want?". Razor stares at me with a pleading look. "Just get him that". I point to a dish that's mainly meat, for Razor to get. "Okay". With that Chonyun walks up to Xiangling to order the food for us. Soon he comes back over to the table we are seated at.

Razor looks at me a cute and his best try at 'thank you' plead.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

After eating that amazing meal and going shopping 

The party went back to the hotel to get our stuff before leaving, with Xiangling panicking to pack all the "ingredients" she had bought. The whole time Razor was standing around bored, and slightly pouting. "How cute" 

"Razor is not cute!", was rapidly yelled in response by Razor. At the same moment Bennett was facepalming.

 "Hahahhahhahaha"

"Don't laugh at Razor!"

"Yes, laugh at Razor? Okay!"

"Razor not say that!"

———————————————————————

Sorry for not posting, this is really short so I can push this out.

June 30! 2023!