Part 1

Seokjin's POV:

Everyone was in a rush. It's almost time for our TV interview and a show recording. Our other members were all ready. My hair stylist Noona was doing touch-ups to my purple hair. Everyone loves my purple hair. To be honest I like it too. I was so excited and happy to be able to perform again for our beloved ARMYs.

Suddenly I got a call from an unknown person. The call was from some 'Private Number'. Initially, I didn't pick up as I thought it was a spam call. But the phone rang for the second time. My stylist Noona said, "Jin-ah, pick up the call. It must be urgent." I nodded and went far away from the chaos to attend the call.

"Hello? Who is it?" I received the call.

"It's the time, Seokjin! Everything is going to change. Your life is going to upside down! Get ready! You don't need to do anything! Just sleep! Have a peaceful sleep, my child! You deserve it!"

I didn't understand who it was. I just heard her soulful calming voice. It was like a lullaby. After hearing her words, I felt very sleepy. I couldn't keep my eyes open. It was like I had not slept for a long time. After a second, everything turned black, dark!

..................

Noone's POV:

"Where is Jin Hyung? It's almost time!" Namjoon asked Hoseok.

"I don't know. The last time I saw him, he was with his stylist Noona. Wait, I'll get him." Hoseok answered.

"It's always him! He always gets late for everything. He should be more responsible. Why do we need to compromise for him?" Namjoon was frustrated.

"Joon, watch your mouth! You're talking about Hyung!" Yoongi got angry.

"I know I'm talking about Jin Hyung! And I'm saying the fact! Do you even know how much I always have to get scolded by our managers and PD Nim? He does not have to endure anything!" Namjoon shouted.

"Namjoon Hyung is right! You can't deny that, Yoongi Hyung! You can't deny that he's lacking in everything. We all love and respect him. So we don't say anything to him. But that does not hide his irresponsibility." Jimin said with a loud voice.

Yoongi had had enough. But he didn't want to get in a fight before the show. So he didn't reply.

"Guys, I couldn't find Hyung! Stylist Noona said that he got a phone call from an unknown number and he left the room to attend to the call. She said that it was almost ten minutes. Where is he? He could call back after the show. We don't have much time." Hoseok was disappointed but didn't talk badly about Jin.

"You guys don't have to do anything. Just sit here and control your mouth before talking badly about Hyung. He doesn't deserve this!" Yoongi angrily shouted.

"Yoongi Hyung, you're overreacting!" Jungkook said.

"Yes, Hyung, why are you supporting him when he's at fault?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"You know what? You guys don't deserve someone like him. Even I don't deserve him." Yoongi opened the door with a loud thud and went to find Jin.

"What's wrong with him? Why is he acting weirdly?" Tarhyung asked.

"Not only him, but Jin Hyung is the weirdest here," Jimin said irritatedly. 

After like four or five minutes they heard Yoongi's scream. It was like Yoongi had just lost the most precious thing in his life. Everyone rushed towards the scream.

There he was. There Yoongi was shouting Jin's name, holding Jin's head on his lap. Jin's lifeless body was lying on the dusted floor and his phone was lying near his palm. Fear ran through the other members' spines. Did they lose their eldest Hyung just like that?

Jungkook kneeled near Yoongi with an uncertain expression and tears in his eyes. He could not ask anything.

"What's happening here?" The manager came to them worriedly. Finally, he saw the scene. "Yoongi! What happened to Seokjin?" He asked worriedly but Yoongi didn't stop crying. The manager repeated himself, but this time louder, gaining the attention of Yoongi.

"Manager Nim, Hyung... Jin Hyung is not waking up. I have been trying to wake him up for... I don't know how much time has passed! Please do something! Please! I can't lose him!" Yoongi couldn't control the pain in his heart anymore. He let the tears flow again.

No one could utter a word. The manager hurriedly went somewhere. The members were silently waiting for him. They couldn't even go near Jin and Yoongi. They were feeling guilty and broken!? Soon the manager came back with the medical staff.

"I'm going to take Seokjin to the hospital. We can't wait here to wake him up... Why is his body this cold!" The manager was shocked and worried. He looked at the medical staff for an answer. They checked Jin and said, "He's alive. But we can't say if he's going to be alright or not!" They took Jin to the ambulance. The other members also hurried to them but were stopped by the manager.

"You guys stay here and undo your makeup and dresses. Then call me. I will pick you up them. Don't worry so much! Seokjin will be alright! I'll make sure of it. I'm cancelling the schedules for today." The others nodded in uncertainty. Silent fall in the makeup room. The staff was whipping their makeup silently. But Yoongi didn't bother to even undone his.