Part 3

Seokjin's POV:

"Where am I? Why is this place dead silent? Where are the others? Am I dead?" These were the first things I thought after opening my eyes. It was a milk-white place with no walls or ending. I felt scared, I couldn't find my members. I tried to scream their name but failed. Those words stuck in my mouth. I felt like crying but there was no tear. It was suffocating.

"You're awake, son!" That voice! It was the same voice from the call I got before I fell asleep! Who is she?

"Who are you? Where are we?" I asked her.

"That's not important, my child! The important thing is that you're safe here, safe from everything, from everyone!" She calmly answered.

"No! I don't want to be here! I want to go back! I want to go back to my members, my family!" I protested.

"No, Seokjin! You don't need them! They don't need you! If they loved you then you wouldn't be here now!" She said again!

"No, you're lying! They love me! They care about me and they need me!"

"You're right, son! They need you! They need you as their maid, or to be more respectful, as a replacement for their mother! Have you already forgotten that you have been going through a lot? But they never even noticed!"

"I remember everything. But they... they were busy... so..." What should I even say?

"Excuses!? But you were busy too when Namjoon broke his fingers while practising and you took care of him for days! You were busy too when Yoongi had his surgery, but you skipped your meals and sleep just to take care of him while managing your daily schedules. You were busy too when Hoseok tried to leave the group because of too much pressure, when Jimin got an Eating disorder, or when Taehyung tried to almost ruin his voice just to change his deep voice to meet the idol vocal standard, when Jungkook, who you love the most, felt home-seek... Should I add more? You took care of them without any second thought! And look at them, those ungrateful kids!!" She didn't intend to stop.

"Stop! Stop it! I don't want to hear!" I covered my ears to prevent her words from cutting through my heart! It was very painful! Those were not true! My members love me! I know that!... Or do they really do love me? Care about me? No, No!!! What am I even thinking!? I doubt my members!? They are my family!... This lady is manipulating my thoughts. I can't let this happen!

"I don't believe you! Why should I believe you though? I don't even know you! Stop playing with my mind and let me go!" I ranted.

"You can't leave this place, child! Because we are inside you! And you have to believe me! You have no other choice! Because I am you! I'm your creation!" The lady smiled and said.

"What the actual hell! Are you insane? I don't know you! How can I create a person? Stop it already! I can't take this anymore! I want to go back home!" I couldn't hold my anger any more! I was already upset and angry for being in this weird place and on top of that she is making me insane!

She laughed softly in a mocking tone. "Can you please keep quiet for a moment and let me tell you everything?" She asked and sat in front of me.

I tried to control my restless heart and breath normally as she continued, "I'm your motherly persona. You unknowingly created me slowly and let me live as you inside your heart, your body. It must be confusing for you right now, but it's true! You are the eldest among the boys. After you started living with them together, you slowly started to act like their mother, taking care of them, and getting scolded for their faults, as you were the eldest. You forgot your own self and started living like that. This is when I was born. You let me replace your inner true self. I was happy taking care of your members and seeing them happy and lively. But as your group started to become more popular, the pressure increased. You and I were struggling every day. But we didn't give up on anything. But your members, whom you loved like your family also started to change. They took you for granted. It was like you're born to take care of them, born to be responsible for every single bad thing that happen. They started to get irritated by your over-caring behaviour. They started to find you lacking in dancing, singing, and doing house stuff. It was getting annoying. You were suffering, getting depressed, hurting yourself... I couldn't take it anymore. So I have done this. I have taken you away from those ungrateful brats. They should know your importance in their life. If a mother can take care of you, then she can teach you a lesson if you do anything wrong. She can leave you on your own too. Those brats and you should know that." She finished with a laugh of pride.

I was speechless! I thought, 'Am I dreaming or drunk? This can't be real! But if it's true then I need to stop her from controlling my mind, my body. I need to wake up. I can't let any bad thing happen to us because of her.' I was worried so much worried for my members and myself. It was not because of that motherly persona, it was simply because I love them, I love being with them.