Part 5

We reached the front door of our dorm. My heart started beating rapidly. 'God, please tell me nothing bad happened to Yoongi!' I prayed while opening the door.

He was not in the living room or kitchen. His regular shoes were not in their place.

"I think he has gone somewhere. I'm calling him." Namjoon said. Others surrounded me as I sat on the sofa.

"He's not picking up the call!" He sounded worried.

"Guys, I'm feeling sleepy. Can I go to my room?" I felt tired.

"Why are you asking, Hyung? You should take a rest! I'll take you to your room!" Hoseok stood up from my side, offering his hand.

"It's okay, Hobi! I can go myself! You guys are tired too. Eat something and take a rest. I'll talk to you later." I said and proceed to go to my room. They nodded.

I reached my and Yoongi's shared room slowly, trying not to fall. The room was dark. I hate darkness and Yoongi knew that. So I thought he was not there. I switched on the light and what I saw there shook me.

Yoongi was laying on my bed in a fetal position, hugging my RJ pillow. I couldn't see his face as his back was facing me.

'Is he sleeping? Is he sick? He didn't wake up by the sudden light!' Worry grew up inside me. I carefully went to the other side of the room to see his face. Bangs were covering half of his puffy eyes. His face was red, looked tired. His lips were chapped. 'Was he crying? Why? For me?' I thought and sat beside him.

"Yoongiah!" I called him softly while brushing his soft hair. He didn't respond. So I called him a little louder this time. He woke up, body shook a little. A very shocked expression spread on his face after seeing me. He sat like a statue for a second then suddenly jumped on me and hugged me tightly.

"Hyung! Hyung! You're alive!!! I thought... I thought I..." He lowered his head on my shoulder. I felt wet there. 'Is he crying? It's not like him!' I thought.

"You thought I died?! So that you can rule the whole dorm?" I said.

"No, Hyung! I'm serious! Don't joke, please! I thought I lost you! You were not waking up there. Your body was so cold on my lap... I... I don't want to remember the incident. I was so worried, Hyung! If you have not returned then I would have killed myself too."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Don't you dare to think about it, Yoongi! Why would you kill yourself for me? It was not your fault! By the way, why didn't you come to see me at the hospital?" I asked Yoongi and cursed that lady (my motherly self?) for this situation.

"I felt so guilty that I couldn't face you. And after Manager Hyung took you from my arms to take you to the hospital my heart broke down. I was scared that if I go to the hospital, I might have heard some bad news about you. I was not ready for that. So like a coward, I hid myself here.

You know Hyung, I suspected that something is wrong with you a long ago. But I ignored it. I am somehow responsible for what happened to you. Not only me, we all are."

'Is it the Yoongi, who is speaking? I never knew he has this side too!' I thought.

"No, Yoongi! You guys are not responsible for this. It was just meant to happen, so forget it! I'm here, alive! So stop worrying, Yoongichi!" I hugged and patted his back. He smiled a little. That meow smile can melt a rock.

"Let's go to others. They are worried about you too." I said, wiping his tears.

"Later, Hyung! I need some sleep and your hug now." He said and drag me to sleep beside him.

"Why are you acting wired, Yoongi?" This time I thought it was not even Yoongi.

"Don't question, Jinie Hyung! Just sleep already!" He hugged me tightly and closed his eyes.

I smiled. 'These brats really love me a lot! I love them so much! I can't even describe the love!' I hugged him back and slowly fell asleep.

(After one hour)

Noone's POV:

"We should wake Hyung up! He needs to eat something before the medicine." Hoseok said.

"Namjoon Hyung, Have you gotten any response fromYoongi Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"No... I sent some messages too! Let's see!" Namjoon responded.

"I'm going to wake Jin Hyung up," Jimin said and went upstairs.

Jimin slowly opened Jin's room door. A big smile appeared. He closed the door and hurriedly went back to the others.

"Guys!!! You have to see this! It's a rare, very rare sight! You'll not believe your eyes!" He huffed.

"What the...! Why are you behaving like you have seen an angel or an alien?" A sleepy Taehyung asked.

"It's rarer than those things! Just come with me! I'll show you!" Jimin answered.

Others followed him in disbelief. But as they opened their Eldest Hyungs' room, they understood why Jimin was so excited. They also couldn't believe their eyes.

They saw a soft-looking Yoongi, who used to be a cold unbothered cool dude, sleeping, hugging a softer-looking Jin, who also was hugging back Yoongi! They looked so peaceful and cute.

They all smiled and cooed at them.

"So, all this time Yoongi Hyung was here, in this room, waiting for Jin Hyung!? Aigoo! He's so soft!" Hoseok said with a cute voice and a bog heart smile.

"So, Yoongi Hyung was right! After so many years of being together, we don't know each other yet. That's why these things happened. But we'll not let any bad thing happen to any of us from now on. We'll be a true family for real this time." Namjoon said.

"We'll take care of each other and be happy!" Jungkook said and jumped on the bed and hugged Jin from back.

Others tried to stop him first, but he's an evil bunny after all. So they decided to join him in the group hug.

Jin felt like someone has placed boulders around and on him. He opened his eyes to see members piled on him.

"What happened, boys?" He asked.

"Nothing, just... we missed you too a lot!" Jimin answered.

"And we want to say we love you a lot! Truly!" Jungkook said.

"What is this drama going on here? Get lost, brats! I need more sleep!" Yoongi scolded.

"No! You need our love! Lots of love, you little cat!" Taehyung said, ruffling Yoongi's hair.

"What the hell! Do you want to die? Go away and don't come back until I get my precious sleep!" Yoongi angrily shouted.

And with that, his members, except Jin, ran away from the room.

Watching them run for their lives, Yoongi and Jin laughed out loud.

"Yeah, this is my family, my life, my love! I'll never leave them alone! Love you guys a lot!" Jin thought and smiled. 

--THE END--

I finished the whole story in one go! Hope you like it! Thanks for spending your precious time here! Thank You so much, ARMYs! Borahae!!!