Arrow vs Alter

Arrow stood her ground her guard close like an impenetrable fortress she dared not move drops of sweat already falling down her face; Alter paced around the edges of the ring her guard was completely down the only sign that showed she was taking this somewhat seriously was her ferocious stare, the two stared each other down.

"Gonna make a move or what I'm getting bored of waiting on you," Alter remarked playfully swinging her arms. "I ain't dumb!" Arrow growled; Alter returned a smirk and in a split second Alter lunged forward with her fist aimed at Arrow's gut. Arrow quickly sidestepped her smaller frame allowing greater movement she spun around the hound only to be met with a devastating blow to the face with an elbow.

"Gah!"

Arrow fell but quickly returned to her feet she opened the distance between them, blood was oozing from her busted lip, Alter stood smug.

Arrow dashed towards Alter her muscles tense ready to attack the distance was closed in an instant; Arrow sidestepped to Alter's side and delivered a smashing strike to her side a loud POW! echoed throughout the room.

Arrow didn't let up she continued with a barrage of punches pummeling Alter's side the sound of the thrashing could be compared to a fully automatic weapon going off with no end in sight.

However, Alter retaliated she pushing Arrow off of her and then sweeping her leg under Arrow's causing her to meet the floor yet again.

"Wow that's it have you even been training? I barely felt that." Arrow returned to her feet Alter was about to deliver an uppercut, but Arrow was quick to dodge her lean body twisting out of the way.

Alter now exposed to Arrow went for a jab to the stomach delivering the blow, but Alter brought her elbow directly down onto Arrow's head.

Arrow collapsed to the floor a ringing pulsating throughout her head; it was as if the world had gone quiet with only the ringing to bring her noise. She stumbled to her feet to look at her opponent there were two of them. Arrow's arms hung to her side leaving her completely open she was gasping with one eye closed.

BAM! Alter delivered a gut-destroying kick to Arrow's Stomach sending her tumbling to the floor.

Arrow fell to her knees clenching her stomach her mouth and eyes agape her breathing hard slight moans letting loose here and there drool dripping down from her mouth.

Ding! The bell rang marking the end of the match.

Alter grabbed her side and limped over to the edge of the ring. "ouch ouch ouch ouch oh no that hurt so much I'm in so much pain!" She said in a not-so-convincing tone; Alter took a glance over to Arrow she saw that she was still on her knees but two referees ran to check up on her.

One of the referees walked up to Alter he had a mic in his hand he grabbed Alter's hand and raised it! "Alter is the winner!"